SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:26 am

And an Uluru FRC no doubt thanks to the NT's stellar COVID-free status at the start of the year.  Take note US producers, this is when Australians go to the red centre - NOT in the middle of summer!!!

Looks like Holly's short blonde hair under the helmet, oui?   question

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 M9BeBmf

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:51 am

Lots of kissing in that preview! Girls that are being kissed are quite well hidden though, Holly’s hair is the only thing that is easily spotted at the moment
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:06 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Lots of kissing in that preview! Girls that are being kissed are quite well hidden though, Holly’s hair is the only thing that is easily spotted at the moment

From what Jimmy said in that interview upthread methinks it might have been an obvious F1 from night 1 and TPTB insisted he up the kiss count towards the end of filming because they needed the material, ala Matty J who had to do re-shoots due to obvious lack of chemistry with any girl other than Laura.

ETA:  i.e This:

Enough wrote:Bachelor star Jimmy Nicholson is hoping Australians don’t get the wrong idea about him.
While admitting to getting “my pash on a little bit”, Nicholson insists he is no player as he sets about finding the love of his life on reality television.
I think at the start I was probably a bit frugal with my kissing and then towards the end it kind of changed,” Nicholson told Confidential.
“It is an important part of sussing out if there is a connection. When they show the episodes, they combine different days into one so I didn’t realise there will be some episodes where I’ve kissed two or three girls. Hopefully Australia doesn’t think I am a man whore.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/bachelor-australia-2021-james-nicholson-defends-kissing-frenzy/news-story/7460bc1162fac87dd20a784dd95771e9
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:59 am

Looks like a night time FRC - again very sensible in Alice Springs. No sweaty Pilot Pete style fly-blown mid-day meltdowns. laugh out loud

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 NBPqfWk

Source

ETA: These SCs of Jimmy & Jay go together - when he says he'd "happily give her five roses" (though may not have been said at that time of course).

Look at that massive grin TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 2498057887

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 0GxpLoB

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 9FlBuel

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:34 pm

That's a happy genuine smile! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:45 am

Hello all, well done with the sleuthing so far. From the interviews posted & sleuthing as well, seems to me that  Jimmy took the process seriously which is my kind of lead so I am keen to watch this season. Would really appreciate if anyone finds a link that folks outside of Australia can use to watch the season, many thanks in advance.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:21 am

mercieme wrote:Hello all, well done with the sleuthing so far. From the interviews posted & sleuthing as well, seems to me that  Jimmy took the process seriously which is my kind of lead so I am keen to watch this season. Would really appreciate if anyone finds a link that folks outside of Australia can use to watch the season, many thanks in advance.

Hi @mercieme hi

It will most likely be on SHV since they had the last season and several other AU/NZ shows.  They have a landing page for Bach AU here https://shvideos.net/2020/08/10/the-bachelor-au/ and I'll check once the season starts to see if there is an updated link specifically for the 2021 season.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:25 am

'There was some stuff happening in the girls' house that I had no idea about. After I found out, I questioned why I couldn't see it, or why I chose to give my time and attention to that particular person instead of others.'

So there's going to be the usual bitchiness (YAWN) most likely involving Chanel IMO but this is the quote that got my attention:

However, Jimmy clarified he 'wasn't blindsided by the one person I cared about', so viewers don't have to worry about a post-finale break-up.

The ONE person.  Welp, RIP F2.  laugh out loud  Fortunately IMO F2 Holly was cast for the role so probably wasn't overly invested anyway...  

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:56 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:11 pm

Anyone else watching Sportsbet like a hawke? laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:41 pm

Bobette wrote:Anyone else watching Sportsbet like a hawke?  laugh out loud

Me! But I don’t think they’re going to release them till night 1 this time.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:46 pm

Today’s Insta post features Holly, so it looks as though TPTB are sticking with their strategy of the last few years and not even bothering wasting any airtime on the MOT girls.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme