SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:26 am

Holly down to 2.0 but something still feels off.  Jay should be much higher in the odds based on trailers alone. Although I suppose her face wasn't shown much so maybe punters don't see her as a contender?  Hmmmm...

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Xnl8c4E

Source

All I know is I wouldn't be betting on anyone with those disclaimers.  Maybe they got kickbacks from TPTB to build drama for a lack lustre season, but that seems unlikely since I doubt many people read the fine print.  Fishy fishy.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:35 am

There is no way Holly is F1. If she were, then her and Jimmy would be faking it cause TPTB and Jimmy wouldn't actually be in love.
Maybe sportsbet's got is wrong and the only reason they've put the odds up this late because they don't know.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:54 am

Yeah, I feel like Sportsbet isn’t confident this time, that’s why they’re later than usual, and less sure than usual. Doesn’t explain why Jay is so low on the list though.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:59 am

They seem to be going to greater lengths than usual to keep it unspoiled - taking over their Instagram etc. Maybe this is part of that. They paid off sports bet!
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:09 am

I still say if Sportsbet didn't know they wouldn't bother with a market at all.  Why risk it?  Entertainment betting is nothing but a guaranteed cash cow for them and a way to pull in new punters, and they have multiple other markets serving the same purpose with a known (ie no risk to them) outcome.  And yeah I agree @Dumb, Holly seems an unlikely F1 - she's way too visible in the promos for a start.

There was an article where he said something along the lines of he wishes he hadn't wasted so much time on people who turned out to be not what they portrayed or some such - I'm wondering if something "comes out" about Holly just before the FRC which prompts him to ask for more time (like maybe... she's an actress, i.e. the Carlin storyline but with a more logical outcome this time, i.e. he dumps her azz).

Unfortunately it points to a season which was even more heavily scripted than usual but I guess I should know what to expect from this stupid show by now. laugh out loud

ETA: Also still not ruling out an intruder. :detective

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:11 am

With TPTB controlling their SM, are the contestants allowed to follow each other? Asking because I was looking through the IGs of the ladies to get a feel for who they are and noticed that Jay seems to be following a number of them on IG but no idea if they follow her back.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:28 am

mercieme wrote:With TPTB controlling their SM, are the contestants allowed to follow each other? Asking because I was looking through the IGs of the ladies to get a feel for who they are and noticed that Jay seems to be following a number of them on IG but no idea if they follow her back.

SM sleuthing of the contestants' accounts won't be as revealing as usual IMO - they're being run as puppet accounts for narrative purposes so I'll be skeptical of any follows or comments from the "girls".  Far more useful info to be found on production, family and friend accounts IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:59 am

Sportsbet gets it right every year and the pre-show interviews don't seem to indicate that there is any surprise element this year. Holly has it in the bag which makes sense - they have similar backgrounds, run in the same circles and their lifestyles would mesh easily.

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:00 am

I've heard that Holly has a big argument with one of the other girls in the house at some stage during the season and that she appears quite "happy" at the moment. I've also heard that Annabelle gets evicted night 1.

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:22 am

Well your intel is usually spot on @catalyst and @Agent99 called Holly as F1 weeks ago too so maybe you're both right, but if so she'd be the most visible F1 we've ever had, and there'd be one fundamental reason for her win, IMO...

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 FwE1cgd

Source 1
Source 2

She's not even a real blonde Jimmy.  Not even a real blonde.  TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:17 am

Yikes!
Well that's a shame. I was here for a Jimmy Jay romance.
Holly looks boring!
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:51 am

If you look at Instagram for last season they put Bella then Irena as first and second in the slider of first contestants announced, which they've done again with Jay and Holly respectively in this season.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme