SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:45 am

Finch wrote:Yikes!
Well that's a shame. I was here for a Jimmy Jay romance.
Holly looks boring!

Yeah, disappointing.  I'm still holding out hope for an intruder or 11th hour twist, otherwise another "meh" cookie cutter F1 IMO.  I guess that's what he was after though if his gushing declarations of love are genuine.  Marriage and kids within the next few years though?  Can't see Holly giving up her glossy lifestyle for that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:59 am

Daily Mail is spruiking Holly as F1 because of the odds on betting sites. Brooke is F2.

But they have a statement about Jay:
'Meanwhile, Sportsbet has Jacinta 'Jay' Lal, 31, to win with odds of $13.'

Why mentioned Jay if she is not going to be I the running for F1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9805617/The-woman-set-steal-Jimmy-Nicholsons-heart-Bachelor-REVEALED.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1626778483%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:04 am

Holly has just 75 posts left on her Instagram. Compared to Jay's 755.
That's a big cull surely? Anyone see how much she had beforehand?
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:39 am

@Enough If Jay's not F1 she's got to be F2 IMO; that dress and the melancholy twinkly music over their meeting in the first ad - she's significant.  And she's a good contrast to Holly, so that works.

Meanwhile we have this:

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 MQnK8nb

Source

"Might not be one of the early favourites".  Hmmm... well, Holly got one of the first dates (photos leaked early in filming) and is frontrunner with the bookies, making her a clear early favourite IMO.

And then this:

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 EXbD3UO

Source

Jimmy literally uses the word "authentic" to describe Jay night 1, and she has legit chess posts on her IG, so that checks out, while Holly reportedly got into a fight in the house, so maybe not so "nice".

Source

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 3ujdm6V

Source

But Sportsbet wouldn't give Jay odds that HUGE unless they were sure she doesn't get picked at the FRC.  So unless something happens to disrupt the FRC, his quotes must be red herrings I guess. no idea

ETA:  Can anyone check TAB and see if they have the same disclaimers as Sportsbet?  That DM article posted by @Enough says TAB are paying 1.15 on Holly (very F1-ish odds) but I can's see it on their site.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:10 pm

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Screen34
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Screen34
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:20 pm

At these odds seems undoubtable that Holly will be F1
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:02 pm

Thanks @Finch thumbsup

Yep, I agree, those numbers speak for themselves.  I wonder what those disclaimers were about on the Sportsbet site then? scratch  Might be something to do with Brooke's season; I'll be interested to see if the same fine print is attached to her market.  Anyway...

Can't say I'm enthused about watching yet another actor/marketing manager use the show to Build Their Brand but I guess that's how it works these days, and if Jimmy's happy to buy what she's selling then as others have said, they're apparently a perfect match. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:44 pm

Bobette wrote:Thanks @Finch thumbsup

Yep, I agree, those numbers speak for themselves.  I wonder what those disclaimers were about on the Sportsbet site then? scratch  Might be something to do with Brooke's season; I'll be interested to see if the same fine print is attached to her market.  Anyway...

Can't say I'm enthused about watching yet another actor/marketing manager use the show to Build Their Brand but I guess that's how it works these days, and if Jimmy's happy to buy what she's selling then as others have said, they're apparently a perfect match. hmmm

Yep, yawn
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:53 pm

Yes, I agree, but almost all the contestants are wanting to build their brand in some way imo. I'm past the stage of holding that against them.  Jay is not actually working as a nutritionist according to her linkedin.  Her nutrition/fitness business has been a bit of a side-hustle imo and I feel sure she is wanting to build that up with a bit of help :gotcha:

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:19 pm

TPTB didn’t make this season a guessing game for the public at large based on the previews IMO. Has there been a Bachie season that has been this obvious though? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:29 pm

Agent99 wrote:Yes, I agree, but almost all the contestants are wanting to build their brand in some way imo.  I'm past the stage of holding that against them.  Jay is not actually working as a nutritionist according to her linkedin.  Her nutrition/fitness business has been a bit of a side-hustle imo and I feel sure she is wanting to build that up with a bit of help :gotcha:

Yes very true - the difference for me is contestants who have a business/qualification to promote vs those who are just marketing themselves as a product, ala Carlin, Bella and now Holly, IMO.  

I can already envisage Holly posting perfectly cropped and filtered pics of her & Jimmy drinking sponsored wine spritzers on a yacht in Sydney harbour with Francesca Hung and it just bores me.

mercieme wrote:TPTB didn’t make this season a guessing game for the public at large based on the previews IMO. Has there been a Bachie season that has been this obvious though? TIA

Nope.  They seem to have dumbed it right down, which is very odd considering how far they went to keep spoilers under wraps and hide pap photos.   no idea

Holly and Jimmy have mutual friends so it might have been a pre-planned F1 to guarantee them a sure thing after the blazing trashpile of Elly & Becky.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:45 pm

Thanks @Bobette, hopefully Holly is as great as Jimmy makes her to be in his interviews. I was hoping for a not so obvious & unexpected F1 like Irena from last season. Maybe TPTB will give Holly the F1 entrance music too at this point laugh out loud. Looking forward to all your commentaries on the premier episode.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme