SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 66 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:28 am

@mercieme Jimmy said a very similar thing in an article on Tenplay.  Maybe it is something he has been told/coached to say?

"I was given some really good advice from someone I was flying with one day who had been married a few times, and he just said to me, 'Look mate, it’s really important that you marry your best mate. At the end of the day, it gets really tough when you have kids. The intimacy might drop off for a little bit and also, you grow old and you know, looks fade. But you wanna have someone who is your best mate, and you can have a laugh with.
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LukeBlueKoala Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:18 pm

Is Holly actually referring to her gigantic shiny fake teeth when talking about this hard exterior of hers?
LukeBlueKoala
LukeBlueKoala

Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:53 am

Bobette wrote:DM running a random article on Jay (and asking her if she is in love with him?!) confirms they have knowledge she's F2 IMO.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9826747/Bachelor-Jacinta-Jay-Lal-admits-WASNT-love-sight-met-Jimmy-Nicholson.html

Something's still off with the Sportsbest odds - Jay should be much shorter than 10.0 after getting the business lounge key etc.  Suspect

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 X5xPQ1g

Source

@Bobette, here Jay was at $10 and now at $13 per what you posted in the Episode thread with both Brooke and Lily improving when their connections from the dates so far are toast next to Jay’s IMO.

Also how many go to Uluru, final 2 only or final 3, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:55 am

The fact that Jay could have gone DOWN in the rankings after episode 6 is ridiculous - SM was having a meltdown over their H- O - T single date.  

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 A4tQmlg

Source

I'm now wondering if Jay might walk mid-season and Sportsbet are basing their odds on a chronological bootlist and not even watching the show.

ETA: Uluru would have only been final 2 IMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:06 am

@Bobette, something is awry still though. DM posted a report that Brooke left the show at some point to attend her grandfather’s burial and that Jimmy begged her to come back. Would Jimmy still take Brooke to F2 if that report is true???

Both Ashleigh and Elena in their post show interviews said Jimmy wrote them notes to thank them and explain why he let them go. So if Jimmy is making that a practice, I want to know what he wrote in Jay’s note after she walked or was sent packing, hopefully we figure out which is which soon laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:42 am

Yeah I hope it comes out, it'll bug me otherwise.  laugh out loud  Don't want another Chris Leroux situation.  I still wonder what precipitated Lyndsey's abrupt exit.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:24 pm

Hi yes just sign here please to forfeit all your rights...

It's no secret that Bachelor contestants must sign strict contracts before appearing on the Channel 10 dating show.

But if some participants were hoping to make the most out of their 15 minutes of fame by breaking their contract, they'll need to think again.

Daily Mail Australia can reveal this year's ladies were required to sign the most comprehensive contract in the program's nine-year history.

As a result of Bachelorette star Jamie Doran's ongoing lawsuit against Warner Bros., contestants are now unable to hold production staff responsible for anything.

This includes injury, emotional trauma and even sexually transmitted diseases from other participants, crew or talent - including Jimmy.

The lengthy contract also allows producers to portray the contestants however they want, regardless of the damage to their reputations.

It also gives permission for producers to record video and audio at any time during the contestants' stint in the mansion, which includes using hidden cameras.

Daily Mail Australia understands Channel 10's publicity team emailed all 23 of Jimmy's ladies with a list of additional rules ahead of last month's season premiere.

These included specific instructions not to talk to journalists and tips on how to deactivate their social media accounts.

One of these emails apparently discouraged the contestants from staging paparazzi photos because they are 'obvious', 'embarrassing' and 'make you look desperate'.

Contestants are also required to hand over their social media passwords and follow or become a 'friend' with other nominated accounts - including fellow contestants, the show itself, and other Channel 10 personalities.

Meanwhile, Jimmy's girls were each paid $90 per day to participate in the show.

I cannot believe they got two LAWYERS to sign that!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:53 am

@Bobette I read that the SM manager was deleting negative comments about the  laddies on the show IG page. So what’s the point with all the legal documents they made them sign then if they can still be edited as the show sees fit.

In any case, I find the comments from the latest IG post asking who folks think wins Jimmy’s heart hilarious especially the second comment below that the show informed SportsBet of the outcome, let’s see if the SM manager deletes that comment  TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 3806527698
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Fa849010
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 08abde10
Source - https://www.instagram.com/p/CSSgdqegXQ_/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:05 am

Whoa, only $90 a day and the bulk of the most featured girls haven't even cracked 2,000 followers. Pretty abysmal situation for them, hope they didn't quit their day jobs!!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:04 pm

Ch 10 think paying Shane Warne $5M to be Lead will "save" The Bachelor.

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 QtATQLp

Source

cantstopl rofl TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 3806527698 rotfl That's it. I'm done, TPTB have reached peak insanity.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:07 pm

@Bobette LMAOOOO.
I mean, Shane Warne isn't a bad idea. It would be entertaining to watch, and much better than what we've been given for the past 2 seasons. The ratings would probably be up for the first couple of episodes, but I don't think it would count as a normal bachelor season.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:14 pm

@Bobette, I had to go Google who these people are laugh out loud I hope this is a joke because then it’s going to be Honey Badger 2.0 IMO laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 66 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme