SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:48 am

@Bobette…yes all the evictees interviewed  with the exception of Tahnee (she wasn’t asked) have tipped Jay as the person they want to win, so strange.

And the HTD preview for Brooke & Jay has dropped on the show’s IG page. Jimmy should not even have bothered to take Jay further at this point due the doubts he had about her.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSyKGQ2BbLW/

@Agent99, From your SC on episode thread, Jay’s dad was there, interested to see how his sit down goes with Jimmy. Jay’s blonde friend in blue outfit is someone I don’t recognize and is the one that mentioned that Jay had dated someone in the public eye before, no idea who said she wants to be a presenter. Jay’s PR friend (Sarah) is wearing a red dress, the third girl (dark hair) in a black top might be her friend Claire but didn’t see her face to confirm.

Brooke’s brother is the one that said she will struggle leaving in Sydney, and that’s understandable IMO since she appears very close with her family. I don’t see why Jimmy should be upset about that.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:53 am

Jeez with friends like those who needs enemies. Also I never get this big drama everyone makes over moving from Melbourne to Sydney....it's literally a 40 minute flight.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:54 am

As IF a friend would say that unless it was pre-scripted.  Everything about that exchange reminds me of Carlin's brother "revealing" his acting ambitions. This season is so weird.

Vjeff wrote:Jeez with friends like those who needs enemies. Also I never get this big drama everyone makes over moving from Melbourne to Sydney....it's literally a 40 minute flight.

It will probably be harder next year after every other state has chipped in to erect a 25 metre high wall around NSW to contain the COVID cases.  (Sorry Sydney members I couldn't resist laugh out loud)

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:59 am

Poor Jimmy no one is watching....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9910895/Ratings-wrap-Bachelor-continues-trend-CANCELLATION-Today-draws-close-Sunrise.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:00 am

I just want to know who the high profile person is laugh out loud. Please Daily Mail...

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:11 am

Agent99 wrote:I just want to know who the high profile person is laugh out loud.  Please Daily Mail...

Pffttt... they're probably waiting for you to tell them @Agent99 so they can plaigiarise it for an article and give you no credit TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:15 am

@Bobette, that Sydney comment is what the kids call “savage”. I am rofl rofl

@Agent99, no evidence on Jay’s SM, she’s had postings there since 2013. Maybe it was a sports person since Jay used to play netball at the national level years ago. Considering Jay was focused on sports for many years, no idea how she made time for a high profile relationship TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:32 am

Might be a kiwi guy?  Rugby player?   Suspect

ETA: Alright let's work this out. Found her StarNow, that might help...
https://www.starnow.com.au/cinny

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:35 am

Bobette wrote:Might be a kiwi guy?  Rugby player?   Suspect

Yes could be. I found this so she must be quite sporty as well as her role with Miss India. Looks like she has been MC at one of the pagents.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/netball/4981094/Miss-India-NZ-Jacinta-Lal-seeks-Fiji-netball-spot

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:40 am

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 3FGq7Hs
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 RhCouOX
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 JknE4pY

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:54 am

@Bobette looks like this is her brother and he plays rugby? To double check that he was, I saw another post where he calls her 'sis' so maybe she's dated a rugby player?

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Img_8611

source: instagram

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:56 am

dolcimumma wrote:
Bobette wrote:Might be a kiwi guy?  Rugby player?   Suspect

Yes could be.  I found this so she must be quite sporty as well as her role with Miss India.  Looks like she has been MC at one of the pagents.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/netball/4981094/Miss-India-NZ-Jacinta-Lal-seeks-Fiji-netball-spot

I will raise you one for the laugh out loud
It’s Usain Bolt TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 3806527698 She is a fan of his, how is that for high profile TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 4256136633

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJGdO2_ALxu/
And come next week Jay better call her sprint coach as she will be praying for her elimination to come stat  hehehe
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV-ekfKlXcV/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme