SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:13 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:29 am

Let see what we can find on the sneak peek.

My guess is The Bachelor will air on July 21, just before the Olympics. With my calculation, Masterchef will finish around July 20

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:30 am

Not sure if this is the promo they're playing in a few minutes, guessing it will be.., but The Daily Telegraph released this at about 6:30pm.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/first-look-at-new-season-of-the-bachelor/video/13822632fb4f14e055313e3feb844c25

Gives absolutely nothing.

ETA: Yep, is the same promo they played at the end of The Project. Very reminiscent of the teaser ad they played for Matt when he was flying around in space before landing on Earth.

Last edited by butterflylove on Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:33 am

That's the one.
Totally rubbish.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:35 am

Have to admit though, Jimmy does look cute in this promo.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:43 am

Not my cup of tea

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:13 am

I'm not feeling it at all.  My gut says Jimmy's probably a good dude, and he's not unattractive at all, but I have never been less enthused about a season.  thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f629

Enough wrote:My guess is The Bachelor will air on July 21, just before the Olympics. With my calculation, Masterchef will finish around July 20

Yep that would fit with previous start dates.  Hoping we get something to work with between now & then otherwise it will be the first season in years where we haven't worked out F1 before Sportsbet spoils it night 1.  

I think TPTB will find their closed-gate-no-paps approach has backfired bigtime since, without our sleuthing to feed DM their usual "contestants revealed" articles, there's been essentially no pre-show media hype at all.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:01 am

@Bobette I'm going to take a wild guess and put Holly as my F2, maybe F1 but leaning more on the F2.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:48 pm

Didn't they use the same song before? I want to say for Jake in the US? I'm bored already.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:18 am

He's very boyish.  Big Matty J vibes IMO.  Seems like he would probably have been an easy one for TPTB to work with - I don't think he would have pushed back too much against their meddling and manipulation.  Definitely expecting a cutsie picture perfect couple at the end.

Source

ETA: oh god what....? Suspect

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 P4okg6V

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 51RykFG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:42 am

Bobette wrote:He's very boyish.  Big Matty J vibes IMO.  Seems like he would probably have been an easy one for TPTB to work with - I don't think he would have pushed back too much against their meddling and manipulation.  Definitely expecting a cutsie picture perfect couple at the end.

Source

Yes! I was trying to work out who he reminded me of, and I think the Matty J comparison is quite fair, and to be honest, that's who we need after the recent seasons. Maybe splash a little Matt Agnew in there as well. I definitely liked what we saw of Jimmy in that promo though, a bit more of his personality and fun shone through.

Got a couple of screencaps of the limo entrances and will add them to the SC thread. It's the second time they've used the black sparkly dress entrance in the promos.

Also, another interesting comment on the promo..
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Scree137

The tagged friend is private, so leaving her details..
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Scree139
https://www.instagram.com/celinecollinsbye/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:49 am

Big emphasis on Jimmy’s family, and their opinion being important, I suspect we’re going to have a messy MTP. Maybe not Peter level messy, but messy none the less laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme