SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:13 am

@mercieme diversity issues are actually a big deal here, there was a lot of complaints when Elly and Becky were announced last year because of them being blonde and white, which is part of why Brooke’s announcement was very well received.

TBH I don’t really see the connection between Jimmy and Holly, but I do see how she’d be “good on paper” in that they would run in similar circles in Sydney and are from a similar socio economic background.

IMO it would be very problematic if the 2 more diverse contestants with Sri Lankan and Indian heritage were given a bad edit to make the blonde white contestant look like the better choice, and production can say “see, we’re not racist, those girls were bunny boilers/not here for the right reasons”
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:15 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@mercieme diversity issues are actually a big deal here, there was a lot of complaints when Elly and Becky were announced last year because of them being blonde and white, which is part of why Brooke’s announcement was very well received.

TBH I don’t really see the connection between Jimmy and Holly, but I do see how she’d be “good on paper” in that they would run in similar circles in Sydney and are from a similar socio economic background.

IMO it would be very problematic if the 2 more diverse contestants with Sri Lankan and Indian heritage were given a bad edit to make the blonde white contestant look like the better choice, and production can say “see, we’re not racist, those girls were bunny boilers/not here for the right reasons”

'Would be'...I'm pretty sure that's exactly what is happening
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:41 am

This season editing and story line is really weird. Jay and Brook were so loved before on SM. I still remember how Brook call out stephi on the *** word and how she took charge of the situation on The dinner table with the Holly fake situation. Then Jay was everyone fav and it was clear Jimmy was bessoted with her. Then now, thses two are the most hated on SM.Hmmmm

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:15 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:IMO it would be very problematic if the 2 more diverse contestants with Sri Lankan and Indian heritage were given a bad edit to make the blonde white contestant look like the better choice, and production can say “see, we’re not racist, those girls were bunny boilers/not here for the right reasons”

Ooooff yeah this is an excellent point perfectly articulated @Dirty Street Pie.   :claphands
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:18 am

Interesting having a read of this article from before the season started. Holly must be hiding it well cantstopl rofl

As for his deal breakers, he was immediately turned off anyone who thought "they're better than everyone else... and if someone doesn't treat other people well".
"I'm lucky that my girlfriend definitely has none of those nasty traits."

Source: https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-australia-jimmy-nicholson-kids-68346

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:12 am

I don't know what you're talking about @dolcimumma; seen here Holly definitely not thinking she is better than everyone else. :dripdrip

KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 4Z4Tee9

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:21 am

Bobette wrote:I don't know what you're talking about @dolcimumma; seen here Holly definitely not thinking she is better than everyone else. :dripdrip

KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 4Z4Tee9

Source

You nailed it! KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1022092695

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:34 am

So cruel @Bobette , it’s just her incredibly dry sense of humour that no one seems to get :dripdrip
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:38 am

@Dirty Street Pie so Carlie says here in this interview giggling ! She is also asked about the rumours with Jay but doesn't really confirm or deny anything.

https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-carlie-who-will-win/129165

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:57 am

Ummm... should we tell them that Brooke hasn't actually been eliminated yet?   She's totally left out of the pics.   KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 3806527698

KJShow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 XrfMnyu

Source

Also, is Carlie watching a different show?

Holly because I just think she’s wonderful, but also from what I’m seeing on screen, I think Jimmy is pretty keen on her.

We filmed pretty much all day, every day. If we weren’t on a date with Jimmy, we were doing interviews and group chats — there was so much content

Nice how she manages to throw a bit of lowkey shade at Jay.

Jay and I spoke lots in the mansion, but our conversations were probably a bit more surface-level

And a lie for good measure (Jay literally mentions him being the Bachelor in the preview for next week)

...she wouldn’t have known that at the time that he’d become The Bachelor

Source

First exit interview this season that reads more like a scripted Ch 10 press release IMO, designed to endear people to the F1 by implying she's totally super funny and nice guys, we just... didn't get to see any of it.  

Disappointing Carlie! :soapbox

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:17 am

Here's my take - Taum.who seems like a no nonsense girl had said that not only she and Stephi but at least 8 or more girls spoke against Holly that night. No smoke without fire. So, my opinion is that Holly is abviously a bit stuch up snob. One may say that she's reserve, picky with friends, but even Brook Carli were friendly with all the other girls outside their girl gang. And I listened in one podcast where they commented that it was strange that Holly has not spoken to Tatum when they must have been in the house for at least three weeks. At least you say hi or have surface conversation with all girls. So....
Most post show interviews of girls have vouched for the kindness and genuineness of Jay. So..

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:30 pm

I did watch some of Moses Bach NZ season and @Sprite did details reviews. Filming occurred 2020 and commenced on tv mar21 - coincidentally same time jay started filming bachAus. I’m assuming Moses would have advised Jay of filming. He may have discussed why he had signed on to do Bach. Coivd hard for musicians. Their conversation may have prompted Jay to sign up? Moses and f1 didn’t last long as in weeks. Imo His season was dull, he was extremely awkward and never kissed anyone until about ep 7. Not sure he kissed more than 2 women. He did talk about a relationship that took him along time to over come. Also repeatedly mentioned wants lots of children. He was not sm popular apart from his music devotees before or after the season. Moses imo has parallels with Jimmy - backgrounds, love of outdoor activities, family orientated, professions take away a lot, caring and sincere. Imo big difference moses would have been a producer nightmare as did his own thing whilst Jimmy appears to b a producers dream. Jimmy post show seems to b overcompensating for his feelings towards other women (imo Jay) by promoting his f1.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme