SELECT CONTENT

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:36 pm

I think Matt must be deleting comments of his last IG post. There were several earlier that are no longer there. One, someone asked, "Matt, I'd like to know what you've learned from this and what steps you're going take to treat women better" laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:47 pm

Amethyst wrote:IMO you can do charitable work and still treat women terribly. Rachael should not have found out about Grace from Grace. She should have found out from Matt so that she could make an informed decision. And I'm willing to bet that Grace is not the only one.

My opinion is that if a guy wants to play, he needs to be open and honest about it, not hide behind the thought that he never made any commitment to anyone. And IMO if a guy is playing at 29, then he will likely still be playing at 39, 49, etc.

Like I said earlier he does not owe Racheal anything because they were not dating . As far as him being a player Grace herself did not say they were dating only they met up a couple of times . IMO 29 is still young not to want to settle down. He is not the first Bachelor that went on this show not ready for a commitment that’s why he did not propose to her. To say that he will never want to settle down when he is older is a far stretch imo . We have no idea what the real truth is because we are hearing Racheal side only . IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:46 pm

RS is relaying Rachael's side (and Grace) while some of the media outlets are relaying Matt's. I believed Grace. She doesn't come across as vindictive and was clear that she's not a victim. I tend to think the rest is a mix. Matt certainly didn't seem to be in love with Rachael on ATFR show so I'm not so sure about him saying he was in love with her and wanting to get back together. That may be what Rachael thought he was saying or wanted to believe. If it's true that he paid for her to come to NY, then it seems to be more than what his side was saying.

He's single and can do what he wants but it appears that he was playing both women when it really wasn't necessary. Wanting to "get together" with an ex the night before your most recent ex is coming to stay with you (if true), isn't what nice guys should do, IMO. I definitely have a worse opinion of Matt after this.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:55 pm

albean99 wrote:RS is relaying Rachael's side (and Grace) while some of the media outlets are relaying Matt's. I believed Grace. She doesn't come across as vindictive and was clear that she's not a victim. I tend to think the rest is a mix. Matt certainly didn't seem to be in love with Rachael on ATFR show so I'm not so sure about him saying he was in love with her and wanting to get back together. That may be what Rachael thought he was saying or wanted to believe. If it's true that he paid for her to come to NY, then it seems to be more than what his side was saying.

He's single and can do what he wants but it appears that he was playing both women when it really wasn't necessary. Wanting to "get together" with an ex the night before your most recent ex is coming to stay with you (if true), isn't what nice guys should do, IMO. I definitely have a worse opinion of Matt after this.
I agree, especially with the bolded part.  Sigh.  I had higher hopes for Matt, but regardless of the fact that he and Rachel are not a good fit, his behavior which I think may be true, is mean.  Not a big Rachael fan at this point, but any respect I had for Matt is dwindling by the minute.  29 is old enough to have established patterns of behavior, and these examples, are not what any woman "deserves".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:52 pm

Absolutely no surprise to me at all. Nothing surprised me in the last couple of years when it comes to Matt James and his big head that won't fit through a door. I posted my thoughts when he was announced as TB and felt they were making a mistake.

What I'm sick about is how he dragged his father into his playboy life, blaming his father for not wanting to be like him. Like others have said, he's single and can do what he wants, but if this is all true, and I have no reason to believe it isn't,  it's not acceptable that he is working two people at the same time without their knowledge of each other. That's disgusting jmo's.

We saw pictures of him and Rachel together, now we have Grace's story. What purpose would anyone have to fabricate this type of story other than to expose him for who he truly is, and has always been imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:07 am

@GuardianAngel Leave his father out of this you have no idea what his life was without his father in it . He did not drag him into his playboy life and we have no clue what their relationship is now. He was not committed to either lady so he owes them nothing . The information is coming from Racheal camp and RS who like you have always hated him and Tyler. We have no clue if this is really true. This is the type of comment why people do not post on this board anymore. 👋🏼
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:32 am

I will be on the unpopular opinion side – and this is not about who Matt is, what his motives are, what kind of life he leads and the same goes for Rachael.

I choose not to buy everything RS is sharing with the world; he's been claiming since the day dot he has receipts but he rarely, if not ever, shows them to back himself up. He has destroyed people's lives in the past over false accusations that he stated as a hard fact, and to me, he's lost all the credibility.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:57 am

limoncello wrote:I will be on the unpopular opinion side – and this is not about who Matt is, what his motives are, what kind of life he leads and the same goes for Rachael.

I choose not to buy everything RS is sharing with the world; he's been claiming since the day dot he has receipts but he rarely, if not ever, shows them to back himself up. He has destroyed people's lives in the past over false accusations that he stated as a hard fact, and to me, he's lost all the credibility.

@limoncello ITA, and until I hear from Rachel and Matt, I will believe nothing RS man says. So, should we believe that he did because he cares for Rachel? Please! He is so hungry for gossip that he will do anything to get publicity no matter who gets hurt along the way. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:02 am

If it were just RS, or just Deux Moi, then I could understand people shrugging, and saying maybe, maybe not. But the major part of the story came from Grace, someone whom Matt followed and subsequently unfollowed on social media, and therefore appears to know. Grace seems credible to me.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:50 pm

The beauty of this forum is we are entitled to opinions, some people may not agree or like what's posted, and others may agree. One thing is for sure we will always respect each other's opinions because that's what this forum is all about. We post our thoughts based on information that has been provided. It's not about dragging down someone just because they disagree. We're not about hating on each other just because of posts for personal opinions. yes

No one is being held hostage here, they are free to post anywhere they like. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:02 pm

I don’t think Grace is lying or willfully misrepresenting the truth, but she only knows for certain what happened with her & Matt (& she was upfront that she wasn’t a victim & Matt didn’t lead her on), she’s not privy to the conversations Matt had with Rachael, only what Rachael’s told her, & we don’t know if that’s fully true.

I think it’s possible that Matt & Rachael were talking & Rachael heard what she wanted to hear in regards to them getting back together. Did Matt tell he cares about & pictured her being the mother of his kids, & Rachael took that to mean he still wants that? We don’t know what the conversation was in regards to him paying for her ticket, was she the one who really wanted to go to NY, maybe couldn’t afford the ticket & Matt paid on the condition that she would pay him back at a later date? Maybe Rachael’s feeling like a woman scorned & is trying to get back at Matt by completely misrepresenting what went on between them ala Caelynn & Blake.

I’m in the camp that has long thought Matt isn’t ready for nor wants a serious long term commitment. But I also know is RS has previously & on multiple occasions almost destroyed people’s lives based on half truths or false information even when he’s certain he’s got the whole story

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:29 pm

The simplest explanation (Occam's razor) is most likely the correct one, IMO. Matt & Rachael have been in communication. He paid for her ticket to NY, probably splurging on the $100 Delta flight.Hugesmile He knew they would be seen together in NY and can now say he's supporting his friend / trying to mend his broken heart / giving their relationship another chance since Rachael is "doing the work". Fingers crossed Big Rach will speak on it soon!

Grace didn't embellish any aspect of their acquaintance and stated clearly she wasn't victimized by Matt. She doesn't appear to be seeking fame, choosing to work her normal job instead of going on the Bach. IMO.

Rachael doesn't appear to be suffering or feeling scorned IMO. She hung out with a bunch of the ladies from Bach nation while in NY, then flew out to her friend's wedding. Her IG post today shows her "celebrating the moments of pure love" at the wedding and she looks gorgeous in all six pics. Abigail, Serena P, MJ, Bri, Catalinna, Anna, Marylynn, Brittany and 125K others posted sweet comments. Love to see it!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+33
chasus71
ariwolf
Linds911
philphan
Mia_Leoni