SELECT CONTENT

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:12 am

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:06 pm

Very sweet pics. Matt is always wrapping his arms around Rachel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:59 am

Yes, Matt is always wrapping himself around Rachael, kisses, hugs and touches. He definitely does not slack on that.

I noticed the other day that he posted on one of his IG stories stating that he lives in FL now. I didn't capture it but do remember seeing it.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:21 pm

It's a good feeling to see a happy couple and they look very happy. I'm glad to see he visit's Mom.

I wonder if Matt realizes he has a Canadian Tuxedo on? laugh out loud

Rachael looks amazing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:09 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/bachelor-matt-james-rachael-kirkconnells-relationship-timeline/night-one-2/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:01 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:27 am

bluwavz wrote:

What a fantastic article. Thanks @bluwavz for posting it. Gave me so much insight into Matt and Rachael. I wish them all the luck in the world as they continue their lives together.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 28 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:14 am

Us weekly posted another article about them out regarding his book.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:58 pm

@bluwavz Thanks! Great read!

Copied what Matt wrote about AFTR:
but so much had happened since then. So the entire conversation between us felt like it was in service of the viewers rather than each other.

Truer statements are hard to come by what I put in bold!

Their reconciliation post-show:
One weekend in April, I flew to Atlanta to watch influencers punch each other. Triller, the video-sharing social network, hosted a boxing match and invited me to sit ringside for the action. Working out in the hotel gym the morning before the fight, I received a pinging notification on my phone: “Rachael Kirkconnell is now sharing her location with you.” I was confused. We hadn’t spoken in two long weeks. I checked her pin. She was two blocks away. Was this some kind of cryptic message? I didn’t want to miss an opportunity to see her. I rushed over to her red dot on the map and FaceTimed her when I arrived.

Turns out, she hadn’t meant to send the notification at all; she didn’t even know I was in Atlanta. She had just unblocked my contact, which triggered the location sharing to return automatically—a crazy coincidence that felt fated. I asked if we could talk. She told me we had nothing to talk about. I pleaded, coaxed, and convinced. She relented. We met in the parking garage in her car, far from the public eye. We talked for four hours in that car about all of the issues that had kept us apart—her mistakes, my mistakes, insecurities, family drama, public perception, and everything else under the sun. I decided to be better going forward. She had done self-work that I hadn’t reciprocated. I promised her that I was all in. It was the best decision I could have made.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a39373224/matt-james-rachael-kirkconnell-first-impressions-excerpt/?utm_campaign=socialflowTWCOS&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social-media&src=socialflowTW

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:06 pm

@Norcalgal wow thanks for posting. Call me crazy but this sounds like adults who communicate to get through the rough times. This is the best foundation a relationship can have.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:56 pm

Rachael's IG post when she went to Colorado with Kitt & Some others from Matt's Season:

Rachael's IG stories:
Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 28 Pictu157
Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 28 Pictu158
Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 28 Pictu159
Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 28 Pictu160
Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 28 Pictu161
Rachael Kirkconnell (@rachaelkirkconnell) • Instagram photos and videos
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+33
chasus71
ariwolf
Linds911
philphan
Mia_Leoni