SELECT CONTENT

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:51 pm

@Amethyst I totally agree with you. I would have a hard time after being treated that way. He looked totally peeved off at her, and didn't want her to touch him and that was a couple of months later.

The good thing is imo he obviously feels something for her otherwise he wouldn't be seeing her. Whether two people can work out their differences or not, I look at it as a learning experience regardless of the outcome.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:34 pm

@Maggenzm Maybe the friend being referred to is Tyler?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:14 pm

Sprite wrote:@Maggenzm Maybe the friend being referred to is Tyler?

I actually saw this IG story and you can definately hear Rachel's voice in the background, IMO. She has a distrinct voice I want to say "screeching" tone when she says certain words (that is not a negative comment in anyway towards her). Her voice in the story reminded me of when she got the gift on the shopping date.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:42 pm

This was posted by BachelorNation.Scoop on IG
https://www.instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop/?hl=en
Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 7 20210410
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:55 pm

@alwayscooking

I wonder do people be putting microphones and magnifying glasees in order to see these rumored texts and hearing conversations? wow not sure what even to belive or suspect unless it comes straight from the two themselves.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:35 pm

chasus71 wrote:@alwayscooking

I wonder do people be putting microphones and magnifying glasees in order to see these rumored texts and hearing conversations? wow not sure what even to belive or suspect unless it comes straight from the two themselves.

LOL, I know right! I don't know if it's true or not but they posted it and thought I'd share it here. I have a hard time believing that Matt would hang out with Rachel if he were actually dating someone else. I mean what's the point, especially after how he treated her. If he's already dating someone else, he's done and moved on, I can't see him risking a new relationship to catch up on an old one.

BTW, love your Avatar... Aragorn will always be one of my favs :inlove
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:37 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1380590403313864706?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:48 pm

@bluwavz thank you, perfect timing :yes:
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:19 pm

alwayscooking wrote:

BTW, love your Avatar... Aragorn will always be one of my favs :inlove

OT for a monment: the bold..YES he is the man Aragorn! He is definately my type in the fantasy world real world too Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 7 1f609) , Arwen was a lucky gal.

I agree with you even if she was in NY to hang with the girls from her season (per several IG stories from her, Abigail, Kit & others), I dont see him reaching out to her to come hang with him & do some stuff with his charity work with the kids. No reason to honestly. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:22 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1380590403313864706?s=20

Thanks for posting because to me it seemed like it was all a cover up to turn the press away from these two. That one video of someone just coming up to Rachael and just throwing questions at her was just so invasive and rude IMO. She dont have to answer any questions let alone be abliged to answer a random person on the street about her private life or relationships, friendly or otherwise. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:39 pm

Link: https://www.instagram.com/realitysteve/live/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:01 pm

Listening to RS now, and basically Matt is a dog, playing 2 women. Matt has been hooking up for a while now with some chick from Florida "Grace", I thought he said ever since he got back from filming.  Matt has been in contact with Rachel everyday since the finale aired, and he's been the one pursuing her.  Telling her he loves her and wants to be with her.  Matt asked Grace to come see him in Miami Sunday night before he left for NY to see Rachel, but she never did.   Matt also paid for Rachel's plane ticket to NY.  Rachel went to see Matt not to visit with friends.  Wednesday, Matt is with Rachel and went to pick up takeout for them and calls Grace, and denies he's hanging out with Rachel, while she's actually in his apartment laugh out loud  Someone gave Rachel the info about Matt and Grace, Rachel confronted Matt Thursday morning, and told Matt they're done.  She took her bag and left, went and hung out with the girls, which was posted on IG. Rachel and Grace actually talked on the phone and exchanged stories.   That's the gist of it.

Also, the stories coming out are coming from Matt's camp to help protect his image.  RS also said he has receipts.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+33
chasus71
ariwolf
Linds911
philphan
Mia_Leoni