SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:59 am

George1218 wrote:I agree, it is definitely NOT the same suit or tie.  Also, the ring he has been shown holding two different rings.

I noticed that too -
the first one seemed to be heart shaped. And the most recent ring seemed to have a twisted band and the main diamond was not heart shaped.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:58 pm

In light of the most recent news and the clips of Michelle pressing Matt for answers and her saying, “ I don’t want that.” It seems like Michelle removed herself because Matt couldn’t guarantee a proposal. She’s been clear about that being the end goal for her. I wouldn’t see Matt being that broken up that he couldn’t carry on his next date if it were his own choice to let her go. He was so ready to walk out Serena and Bri after breaking up because he was ready to keep moving forward.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:23 pm

The Bachelor: SEASON FINALE: 2510 (3/15)
March 10, 2021      

“2510” – As the landmark 25th season comes to a close, the two final women will meet Matt’s family and enjoy one last date before he hands out the final rose. After all this, Matt’s mind seems made up, but when a shocking last-minute development threatens to alter the course of his entire journey, will he give in to his fears or let his heart lead the way? Find out on the season finale of “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, MARCH 15 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

The final two women vying for Matt’s heart are the following:
Michelle, 27, a teacher from Edina, Minn.
Rachael, 24, a graphic designer from Cumming, Ga.

— ABC —

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2510-1/

The Bachelor: After the Final Rose (3/15)
March 10, 2021

“The Bachelor: After the Final Rose” – On-air personality and bestselling author Emmanuel Acho hosts an emotional and impactful evening featuring touching reunions, heart-wrenching confrontations and powerful one-on-one talks with the final women as well as the Bachelor himself, Matt James. Plus –just when you thought the twists and turns were finished – a shocking announcement that will have Bachelor Nation talking, all on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose,” MONDAY, MARCH 15 (10:00-11:03 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

— ABC —

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/the-bachelor-after-the-final-rose/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:29 pm

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 156740_9954-900x0

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 156740_9978-900x0

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 158737_5819-900x0

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 158737_6618-400x0

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 158737_0083-400x0

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 158737_9209-900x0

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 158737_9098-400x0

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 158737_9116-400x0

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 158737_9143-900x0

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:40 pm

Do the releases explicitly lie about what happens? The finale release says that both women have final dates. But in the preview, Rachael says Matt doesn’t want to see her, which is consistent with RS’s spoiler that he cancelled Rachael’s LCD because he was upset about breaking up with Michelle and his concerns about getting engaged in light of his discussions with his mom and dad.  It’s not really important in the scheme of things, but it makes me curious about what happens with Michelle.

ETA: Rachael looks like she has hives or a rash, and it’s hard to tell for certain, but her legs look quite thin.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:54 am

Those pix are really selling the "Michelle is happy" and "Rachael is glum" narrative. So the reverse must be true, right--at least by the end of the episode?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:18 am

eusebeia wrote:Those pix are really selling the "Michelle is happy" and "Rachael is glum" narrative.  So the reverse must be true, right--at least by the end of the episode?
This season is a bit different. I think Michelle is happy because she will be Bachelorette and Rachael is glum because she and Matt broke up. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:39 am

mbl wrote:Do the releases explicitly lie about what happens? The finale release says that both women have final dates. But in the preview, Rachael says Matt doesn’t want to see her, which is consistent with RS’s spoiler that he cancelled Rachael’s LCD because he was upset about breaking up with Michelle and his concerns about getting engaged in light of his discussions with his mom and dad.  It’s not really important in the scheme of things, but it makes me curious about what happens with Michelle.

ETA: Rachael looks like she has hives or a rash, and it’s hard to tell for certain, but her legs look quite thin.  

I saw that rash/hives and felt so much empathy for her. Pretty stressful to share your personal failings in front of a huge tv audience. I am curious to see the interaction between her and Matt.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:37 pm

Based on my personal experience, I expected Matt's mom Patty to make him dive deep into the challenges he would face in a serious relationship with a Caucasian woman. In the clip upthread, we see Patty tell Matt "Love is a wonderful thing, but it's not gonna be easy. Love is not the end all, be all." Based on what they are wearing, it is after Patty & Matt's brother meet Rachael.

During their convo, Matt's father asked him if he knew what he went through with his mother. Matt then confronted his father about being absent in his life after moving on and starting "other families". Again based on my personal experience, I'm sure there was opposition to their marriage due to racial concerns. Matt confirmed that during his January interview on the Tamron Hall Show. He said family members that were against the marriage doubled down after his father's infidelity. Matt told each of his F3 that he is not like his father and I believe that he is determined to make better choices.

We'll see Monday night if Matt sends Michelle home knowing Rachael is the one he wants or if she leaves on her own knowing she isn't the one. If she was actually heartbroken, she'll have time to process her hurt and be ready for love again on her season. I'm hoping Rachael gets to move on in a positive direction with her life as well. All IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:10 pm

@FLChica Thank you for reminding us where Matt shared his mom's experience with her family's disdain for Manny. I've been looking forward to meeting Matt's mom since his Tyler days - she must be pretty incredible to tackle raising two sons on her own. I don't know anything about John but Matt is a shining example of his mother's care and love.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:11 pm

These promos are just... like nothing I remember ever seeing. They are not even teasing the finale. Just letting us know it’s gonna be a miserable ATFR with 3 single and hurting people. Who wants to tune in for 3 hrs of depression? Yikes!
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:04 pm

Is there usually a fancy dinner after either MTP or LCD? We still don’t have context for that suit posted the other day. In the preview Matt’s in that suit talking about his Mom and brother knowing him, fresh haircut and shave.🤷🏽‍�
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
whit90
dee
blueblues
locoforbach
2observe