SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:41 pm

The finale is definitely going to be interesting, and it’s hard to figure out what exactly is going on, because after his conversation with Michelle he is shown walking out of the hotel in tears to the point CH has to come (he didn’t come any other time a girl self eliminated/got dumped) and then in the preview for the FRC he doesn’t even look the slightest bit happy.

Michelle could’ve ended things with him for the simple fact of it being the end and he has yet to say he loves her.

Back to top Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:52 pm

CHO wrote:Is there any hint that Michelle panics and decides she can't go through with an engagement ?  Does she break up with Matt ?  Will he be afraid that he has gone on this journey - only to be rejected at the FRC ?
Not likely that Michelle freaks out about an engagement.  Her voiceover the morning of FS, she clearly says engagement doesn't scare her, but what does scare her is knowing she doesn't want to live without him.  From the way it looks with Matt being so affected and looking back at that clip that was placed into the farm date of her in that sweater in tears saying, "I don't want that" it seems it was Michelle's decision to leave.  Even so, if it was already Matt's plan to let her go, then how does this threaten his journey with Rachael?  We know he didn't "send Michelle home", if he did break up with her, it would've been as with Serena since they were in the girl's hotel, plus we see her after the conversation still in the hotel and not the car.  But she also doesn't walk Matt down from what it looks like because he gets into car alone.  But there is another scene of him walking away outside.  I'm not saying it didn't happen, just trying to figure out the sequence of events.

https://youtu.be/xE2GfLGdPaM
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:11 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:Hi everyone I’m new to this site, but I just saw a new promo on TV for the finale..

1. Matt is seen talking to Michelle in the same outfit he’s wearing when he’s outside crying with Chris.

2. The ring box is 100% different from other promos

Welcomeparty! great first post! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:39 pm

luvnunity wrote:
CHO wrote:Is there any hint that Michelle panics and decides she can't go through with an engagement ?  Does she break up with Matt ?  Will he be afraid that he has gone on this journey - only to be rejected at the FRC ?
Not likely that Michelle freaks out about an engagement.  Her voiceover the morning of FS, she clearly says engagement doesn't scare her, but what does scare her is knowing she doesn't want to live without him.  From the way it looks with Matt being so affected and looking back at that clip that was placed into the farm date of her in that sweater in tears saying, "I don't want that" it seems it was Michelle's decision to leave.  Even so, if it was already Matt's plan to let her go, then how does this threaten his journey with Rachael?  We know he didn't "send Michelle home", if he did break up with her, it would've been as with Serena since they were in the girl's hotel, plus we see her after the conversation still in the hotel and not the car.  But she also doesn't walk Matt down from what it looks like because he gets into car alone.  But there is another scene of him walking away outside.  I'm not saying it didn't happen, just trying to figure out the sequence of events.

https://youtu.be/xE2GfLGdPaM

So is your thought that Michelle kind of gives him an ultimatum - ie I only want an engagement at the end of this? That supposedly upsets him. It didn't seem like he was going to pick Michelle anyway ... but maybe we are supposed to believe that he was in love with both of them - even steven !! and we are supposed to believe that he is not sure of an engagement so Michelle saying this screws everything up. If they really love each other - they won't want to be apart - engagment ring or not ... So he is faced with losing her if he does not want to get engaged -- but the whole show has been showing us that it is Rachael with whom he is in love ... I just wonder if there is something else bec this scenario doesn't make much sense to me.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:51 pm

@CHO I'm not sure. Could just be that even though he was planning to break up with her, Michelle beat him to it and he felt blindsided. Or that she forced him to actually talk it all out with her instead of the usual 2 second speech then the walk to car. But I agree with @cupcakespiice he doesn't look happy going into the FRC. He looks stressed. My question is, was the breakup with Michelle the last minute development, or was there truly something that happened last minute that he had to deal with just before the FRC?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:57 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:05 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:16 pm

Love Michelle
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:17 pm

Matt's mom is very sweet. She and Michelle seem to get along really well.

Hopefully he can get to the point of an engagement. Hmmm... He likes Michelle. I wonder if he will tell his mom that he loves Rachel, like he has been telling her?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:21 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:22 pm

Matt really wants his family to like Rachel! Again he says he is falling in love with Rachel. Poor Michelle watching this back.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:24 pm

Foreshadowing or what? If only we address things right away. Free get out of jail card.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
whit90
dee
blueblues
locoforbach
2observe