SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:27 pm

Listening to Rachel talk about God and praying, means nothing to me. Irks me actually.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:31 pm

Is it wrong that I want to laugh every time I hear someone so young talk about as "I've gotten older I want"...whatever. You're a baby! Maybe it's because I feel she is trying to talk herself into something and I just don't believe her. They feel so high school puppy love to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:32 pm

I didn't watch Rachael's part. She actually said that? Rolling Eyes

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:36 pm

@Sprite You're laughing and I'm shaking my head.

It's everything she's prayed for. Suspect She just got out of college in 2019, she's been praying for a husband??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:38 pm

and another thing, blaming the Dad is really ticking me off. How old is Matt? Does he not know by now he doesn't want the same thing to happen to him? Does he not know his parents aren't the only ones that separated???

My ex's father was an alcoholic. He didn't want to be like his father. I never saw him take one drink in the 15 yrs we were married. You do what you think is right in life, based on what you learned.

Why does he keep blaming his father???

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:39 pm

And they never showed Patty saying “ Love is not enough” even though we saw that in a preview....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:40 pm

Matt is just flip flopping all over the place. One minute he is ready for an engagement and the next he isn't. Listen to your mother and brother Matt. Pump the brakes. Ignore those pushy producers and just go and date.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:40 pm

How often have we had a lead’s family questioning whether they should get engaged??
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:42 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:45 pm

So, when you were asked to be TB you were so humbled by that, and I'm at my laptop going oh brother, he's the last person who wants to get married, you should have given me a call.

Feelings fade, yeah even those married for 30 years, feelings fade. So don't ever date anyone because "feelings fade". You're not some special snowflake. OH man, I can't take this crap. I'm so disappointed this season, however I absolutely knew this was going to happen.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:49 pm

Geeze...If you are so torn and have to think about it so much, you are not ready.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:58 pm

That old chestnut: "A relationship is being able to take a leap of faith with someone". Just stop!!!

Michelle is a lot better at this than Matt. He nearly took a header and then nearly did a face plant into the building.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
whit90
dee
blueblues
locoforbach
2observe