SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Topazgold Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:45 pm

Did he just pick the same ring Bryan gave Rachel L? Lol. Oh the irony

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:49 pm

Topazgold wrote:Did he just pick the same ring Bryan gave Rachel L? Lol. Oh the irony

You are AMAZING!!! I just checked and you are right!!!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:51 pm

@luvstx laugh out loud. I think Rachel is the only Ette with a pear shaped diamond, that’s why I remembered

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:56 pm

Why do I feel as if Rachel pick up the handbook on cliches and just spewed them all of them over Matt?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:00 pm

Well, if we didn't know what we know, that would have been an ok speech and a good ending. Nothing wrong with not proposing.

Rachel must have practiced her lines from all the other seasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:02 pm

I say Michelle and EA date! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:04 pm

I like Emmanuel but that suit is distracting me. It is way too tight.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:05 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:05 pm

I was actually a little surprised by Matt's mom. I think she could have worded things differently and still supported him in whatever he wants to do. She said "feelings come and go". That may be what happened to her but in my experience, it doesn't have to go. The initial extreme excitement together may change but in a lot of ways, it's better. I'm not saying that Matt was ready to get married or that he should propose but I wish she'd have had this talk prior to him becoming TB instead of after meeting his f2.

I felt so bad for Michelle! It was like she was the perfect match for Matt but he wasn't ready for that. no idea I hope that she finds what she's looking for this summer. :fingersarecrossed

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I say Michelle and EA date! Smiley

That is what I was thinking. (I Googled and it appears he is single.)

Why didn't Matt want to talk to her? Did production put a stop to that or was that his choice?

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:06 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:06 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
whit90
dee
blueblues
locoforbach
2observe