SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:04 pm

Here we go again! laugh out loud  Premiering on Sunday, April 25th at 8PM ET/PT

Hoping this season is better then the current one airing right now, at least the couples are (mostly) all married.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:16 pm

Help!

90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:47 pm

Well, I was looking forward to this, but now I'm not so sure. I had enough of them, and I don't know the last couple in the link. Why wouldn't they have more recent couples or even from a few seasons ago. They announced four couples and three more at a later date. I hope the last three will be someone I'm interested in.

90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After’ Season 6 Couples Revealed: Meet the Cast

So far, four of the show’s couples have been announced, with three to be revealed at a later date. The confirmed pairs include Angela Deem and Michael Ilesanmi, Kalani Faagata and Asuelu Pulaa, Elizabeth Potthast and Andrei Castravet and Tiffany Franco and Ronald Smith.

ETA:

Here's a more recent article. It says 8 couples, but I only see 7.

Julia and Brandon, Yara and Jovi and Mike and Natalie have been added. Ok now I'm interested. laugh out loud

90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After Season Six Couples Ranked

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:16 pm

I've just been so busy I forgot this was on. I did catch the last 15 minutes.

They showed Angela going to L.A for her operation. You can tell in her PI's she's lost a lot of weight.

Here's a recent pic of her.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 18, 2021 8:27 pm

Honestly I could have done without actually seeing what they did during Angela's surgery. 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 623245435 No wonder they had a hard time waking her up if she did 2 surgeries back to back!

Tiffany just get that divorce already, you clearly don't want to move to South Africa or even care about Ronald anymore. Same with Kolani and her husband, they aren't even sleeping in the same room/bed!! Also Jovi's work secret is probably that he has to go away longer or that they are transferring him. Elizabeth's family are just crazy and don't even give Andrei a chance!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:21 pm

I've missed quite a few episodes but was able to watch on Sunday.

I don't know how any of these couples stay together.

Natalie is a mess with her constant demands, and I don't know how Mike puts up with her.

Angela went to talk to a divorce lawyer and Michael did a good job describing to his friends how awful she treats him, then said he still loves her. dizzy

Tiffany and Ronald - I don't know them so I must have not watched that season. Typical she pays for things and he takes advantage.

Elizabeth and Andrei - what a hot mess that whole family is.

Yara and Jovi - Yara still complaining he's away too much for work, I get it, it must be tough but he's working and making money?

Julia and Brandon - Julia has no concept of money and how costly it will be to move out on their own.

It irks me it's always the same story, the one coming from a different country thinks money grows on trees.

Each of these couples are always arguing. There's no way in the world I'd live like that! laugh out loud

Recap of epi's

Recap of Sun June 27th epi

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:31 pm

I've been watching but there's been nothing to comment on because nothing exciting has been happening! *sigh*

I just want to slap Ronald. Saying that he doesn't have to do anything because it's "her job" to take care of his daughter. Like seriously!? He knew they were coming to visit and couldn't even bother to go grocery shopping! Rude.

Elizabeth's family will never agree with/like Andrei. At least her father is trying. Baby Mylah is adorable, Yara is my favorite on this show and I feel bad that Jovi's always away but now that she moved them into a new place hopefully she will be better.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:32 pm

IA Ronald is a goof! I never bothered to look up which season he was on and why I didn't watch it but he was annoying.

I'm glad Yara found a nicer apartment in a better location.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:58 pm

I'm tired of Elizabeth and Andrei and family yelling and screaming all the time.

The bathtub scene with Angela and Michael won't be erased from my mind. Rolling Eyes

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:06 pm

I'm so glad this disaster is over next week. I can't stand all the yelling and fighting.

Even if any of the couples are together, their behaviour is disgusting.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:04 pm

Part 1 tell all, just starting and I'm not sure I can get through it. The previews are nothing but yelling and screaming and Angela pulling her top down. Rolling Eyes

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:04 pm

Oh boy, we get to do this again next week for Tell All Part 2. laugh out loud

Angela is loud and obnoxious. I don't know how Michael puts up with her. He seems like a nice guy. It's ok for her to go to California to her doctor's birthday party and not tell him, but she harasses him constantly about his whereabout.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum