SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:41 am

So glad this season is finally almost over! What a mess. Angela is just rude and obnoxious. When does she ever act her age?? Like maybe use the middle finger or cuss not pull down your top! no no Wouldn't surprise me if Michael has found a nice Nigerian woman and is keeping it a secret.

Tiffany file for divorce ASAP. Ronald will never change.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:58 am

I do hope Michael meets someone else who is kind and loving. WTH was the purpose of Angela pulling down her top screaming at the top of her lungs.

I feel like Brandon is starting to regret moving out of his parents farm especially now we know his father has health issues. Too sad, sounds serious.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:09 pm

Tell All Part two - According to Libby and Andrei's IG they seem very happy. I hope whatever their family issue's are, are resolved, but her brother is a major jerk.

I'm not sure if it was aired and I missed it, but Jovi tool Yara to a strip club on their anniversary? omg She shouldn't have to tell him to grow up. His mother shouldn't have to tell him to grow up. And she may be pregnant?

More yelling and screaming coming up. I would never live like that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum