SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:18 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:02 pm

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 8 53f99010
Zac IG story

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:03 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:16 pm

Zac Clark Reveals He and Fiancee Tayshia Adams Have Had ‘Ups and Downs’ Since ‘The Bachelorette

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/zac-clark-tayshia-adams-had-ups-and-downs-since-the-bachelorette/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:24 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:46 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:Zac Clark Reveals He and Fiancee Tayshia Adams Have Had ‘Ups and Downs’ Since ‘The Bachelorette

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/zac-clark-tayshia-adams-had-ups-and-downs-since-the-bachelorette/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:42 pm

I love how pure Zac is! He was incredulous about televised weddings! I don’t think he would want to, given how low key he is, but hey, happy wife hapoy life! Tayshia will get what she wants!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:46 pm

‘The Bachelorette’ Winner Zac Clark Is Taking on the Goggins Challenge

https://www.runnersworld.com/runners-stories/a36048798/zac-clark-david-goggins-48-hour-challenge/

ExclusiveZac Clark Says He and Fiancee Tayshia Adams Didn’t Give Split Rumors ‘Too Much Weight’

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelorettes-zac-clark-reacts-to-tayshia-adams-split-rumors/

'Bachelorette' Alum Zac Clark Calls Sobriety the 'Biggest Gift' as He Prepares for a Test of His Endurance (Exclusive)

https://popculture.com/reality-tv/news/bachelorette-alum-zac-clark-calls-sobriety-biggest-gift-prepares-test-endurance-exclusive/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:56 pm

sdmom wrote:I love how pure Zac is! He was incredulous about televised weddings! I don’t think he would want to, given how low key he is, but hey, happy wife hapoy life! Tayshia will get what she wants!

I thought the host was bemused explaining how it works and dare I say found Zac endearing... or maybe I’m projecting giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:26 pm

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Tayshi13

https://www.instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2547710062427839309/ 🥺🥺🥺

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:20 am

Zac just reposted Tayshia's insta story and I want to tell him to go to sleep for his big run! laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:14 am

Zac Clark Says Tayshia Adams Is ‘Nervous’ to Host ‘The Bachelorette,’ Reacts to Blake Moynes’ Role in the Upcoming Season

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/zac-clark-says-tayshia-adams-is-nervous-to-host-bachelorette/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion #2

+24
Idlemess
peachesandcream
pavalygurl
Linds911
limoncello