SELECT CONTENT

Jeff Carravello - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeff Carravello - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Jeff Carravello - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Jeff Carravello - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Jeff Carravello - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:01 pm

A quick search doesn't give me an IG or Twitter account.

Here is the link to the pic RS posted which has some track and field info. It's old so he may look very different. Not much on him that I can see. I love watching pole vaulting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He took his pic off of Linkedin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jeff Carravello - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Jeff Carravello - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:10 pm

He reminds me of Jeff Csinksak. Glad he's over 30, most of those guys posted so far are younger than Katie.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:57 am

I'm not sure this is one here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that certainly looks like him.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:27 pm

Captainvolcano where do people come up with these insta names dizzy

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jeff Carravello - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  3806527698 Great find!

Just noting for future the IG is private.

Captainvolcano will soon become Jeff Caravello, for bookings contact [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], happens all the time! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:42 am

Jeff, 31
Cranford, NJ

Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:20 pm

1,365 friends as of 3/19

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:05 pm

I now am following him on IG. His account must be open and he must be gone from the show.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:42 pm

It's still private but he is following 5 more and has many more followers.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:43 pm

I feel like night one might have happened.

Hunter, Jeff, John, Justin, Quartney, and Tre all didn't have any social activity what-so-ever from 3/19 to yesterday. Then 6 of those guys all had social media activity today.

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeff Carravello - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
frajosfanofchris
luvnunity
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
8 posters