SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:55 am

This man has a JP smile that includes a twinkle in his eyes. There...I said it. Holy hotness batman. :awesome:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And OC looks like the cat that swallowed the canary! giggling

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:00 am

Beeleever wrote:This man has a JP smile that includes a twinkle in his eyes. There...I said it. Holy hotness batman. :awesome:

And OC looks like the cat that swallowed the canary! giggling

Yes, he does! He seems like a man who loves with his whole heart. Definitely HUSBAND material. Is that what Paige wants?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:01 am

Ohhhh, OC just wishes!!! I can't tell if Bubba is hotter with the hat or without, just when you're hot, you're always hot.
Hey, Bee, I said a while ago he's the southern version of JP & Bubba also has sparse eyebrows, JP's shape eyes and smile, just fuller face. They are rugged gorgeous manly men, but I think JP is better looking of the two, but both are handsome men.

atem Donny Fallgatter, he's one of the guys on the show. He's divorced, his wife, Whitney Duncan was on the last Survivor show, and left him for that tall guy, Keith that was on Survivor with her. Donny is a country singer, as is Whitney, his ex. He is not way ready to settle down again, YET, he was hurt very badly and blindsided by Whitney.

Last edited by Gina on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:09 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:02 am

Gina wrote:Ohhhh, OC just wishes!!! I can't tell if Bubba is hotter with the hat or without, just when you're hot, you're always hot.

atem Donny Fallgatter, he's one of the guys on the show. He's divorced, his wife, Whitney Duncan was on the last Survivor show, and left him for that tall guy, Keith that was on Survivor with her. Donny is a country singer, as is Whitney, his ex. He is not way ready to settle down again, YET, he was hurt very badly and blindsided by Whitney.

I like him both ways -- but you can see his kind eyes better without the hat.

Donny really got screwed by his ex-wife. I feel badly for the poor guy.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:03 am

Gina wrote:
Gina wrote:Jeremiah has been in Nashville had a show and performed with Donny. Seth was there too. hmmm, Donny and Jeremiah are not on the show to promote their music careers? Color me skeptical, not saying that doesn't make Jeremiah F1.

Watching the boys @ the Tin Roof!— with Jeremiah James Korfe and Donny Fallgatter.
Seth Tidwell Nashville last night — with Jeremiah James Korfe.

Jeremiah is my favorite! :fanningfan
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:03 am

atem wrote:Who's Donny?

Atem, Donny Fallgater is the guy sitting on the stool in a black coat and tie. He is one of the 22 guys on Paige's season. His wife, Whitney Duncan, went on the show Survivor and cheated on him, thus causing her to now be his ex-wife. In his 1:1 time with Paige, she asked him to sing for her and he declined. He said he wanted to wait until they had a couple more dates. Donny has been hanging out with Seth and Jeremiah pretty much since the middle of last week, according to tweets. I hope that helps!

You girls beat me to it. I had to google his wife's name and my computer froze!

Hey Sanny girl! So glad you're here. I like Jeremiah too. Gotta support my fellow Minnesotan! Go back a few pages and find the link I posted to his website. You can listen to three songs he sings. I really like them a lot. I was thinking the song "Tonight" would make a great song for a fanvid! Bubba is still my favorite for Paige, though.

Last edited by Beeleever on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:05 am

Cute interview Love, thanks so much. I like how they were talking about her walking away with a boyfriend at then end of everything and she slipped in that there could potentially be a fiancee. It caught me off guard only because the other two seasons didn't ever promote that outcome as a possibility and someone must have told her from production that it was alright to mention it or she wouldn't have. I'm also curious as to why they would let her say that if that wasn't the outcome because it would be so misleading to viewers. She seems very sincere and warm in all her interviews she does. I really like her as the lead this season even though I would have loved to see Tristan have her own season :whistle:

Last edited by CarrieA on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:07 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:Ohhhh, OC just wishes!!! I can't tell if Bubba is hotter with the hat or without, just when you're hot, you're always hot. Bee, I said a while ago he's the southern version of JP & Bubba also has sparse eyebrows, JP's shape eyes and smile, just fuller face. They are rugged gorgeous manly men, but I think JP is better looking of the two, but both are handsome men

I can't believe she left Donny for that ugmo Keith, :shock: .

Last edited by Gina on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:10 am

Gina wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:Ohhhh, OC just wishes!!! I can't tell if Bubba is hotter with the hat or without, just when you're hot, you're always hot. Bee, I said a while ago he's the southern version of JP & Bubba also has sparse eyebrows, JP's shape eyes and smile, just fuller face. They are rugged gorgeous manly men

I can't believe she left Donny for that ugmo Keith, :shock: .

Must have been blinded by the "bubble" of the show. no no
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:13 am

Beeleever wrote:

Hey Sanny girl! So glad you're here. I like Jeremiah too. Gotta support my fellow Minnesotan! Go back a few pages and find the link I posted to his website. You can listen to three songs he sings. I really like them a lot. I was thinking the song "Tonight" would make a great song for a fanvid! Bubba is still my favorite for Paige, though.

Hey Beeeee!!! I miss you so much! :hug: I'm not really watching the show. I caught a little bit of the first show, but I mainly just like Jeremiah for myself. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

I'm going to check out his website.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:17 am

Well you must listen to his music.

Here's the link San:

Jeremiah James From Joyce

Love his voice!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:19 am

Beeleever wrote:Well you must listen to his music.

Here's the link San:

Jeremiah James From Joyce

Love his voice!

I love it especially the Tonight song! His voice is amazing! :Lovesign:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123