SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 19 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:03 am

Several of SHA Season 2's cast had photo shoots during and after their season wrapped up. Bubba looks great. Thanks for posting those pictures Gina.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 19 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:13 am

Love_Me wrote:Several of SHA Season 2's cast had photo shoots during and after their season wrapped up. Bubba looks great. Thanks for posting those pictures Gina.
That's so true, so I need to not get my hopes up, didn't expect Paige either. Really thought they'd go with Cassie or AL girl, Courtney. So they love to fool us, I must rememeber that. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:21 am

Jeremiah James Korfe@followjeremiah

I keep working on new songs but keep thinking about working on my house & then get excited for my sweet combine date on FRIDAY @CMTshows : )

I'M BOUT TO PULL MY BANDANA DOWN & be a farmer/musician/awesome on a date with @Paige_Duke @CMTshows #sweethomealabama #takethatcowboys
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:34 am

San wrote:

I keep working on new songs but keep thinking about working on my house & then get excited for my sweet combine date on FRIDAY @CMTshows : )

I'M BOUT TO PULL MY BANDANA DOWN & be a farmer/musician/awesome on a date with @Paige_Duke @CMTshows #sweethomealabama #takethatcowboys

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Why would he be excited if he wasn't Paige's F1? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:38 am

Promotion Promotion Promotion, get more fans=better music career

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:44 am

austen112 wrote:Promotion Promotion Promotion, get more fans=better music career

Nah. I think they are the real deal. JMHO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:55 am

"Compare and contrast" - look at that smile and smiley eyes (or use Bubba). Can you find one like that of Ben the B?

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:08 am

RealityEscape wrote:"Compare and contrast" - look at that smile and smiley eyes (or use Bubba). Can you find one like that of Ben the B?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RealityEscape,

Are you asking if I have a screencap of Ben or Bubba smiling with his eyes? I am a little confused what Ben the B means?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] music and new songs for #sweethomealabama and for miss @Paige_Duke soon.. the same from @donnyboot @dustintavella
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:27 am

Love_Me wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:"Compare and contrast" - look at that smile and smiley eyes (or use Bubba). Can you find one like that of Ben the B?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RealityEscape,

Are you asking if I have a screencap of Ben or Bubba smiling with his eyes? I am a little confused what Ben the B means?
I can't speak for RealityEscape, but I think B = Bachelor???
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123