SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:18 am

Love_Me wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:These guys are reallycute!!! I am really looking forward to the coming season now..........YOWSI!!

:Holiday Welcome to this Forum Auntie! I hope more members decide to watch this show. It is one of my favorites now.
In a way, it kinda reminds me how the bach was suppose to be. A way without all the drama for two people to find each other. Wish the bach still had this philosophy. Oh well, really looking forward to the new season!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:These guys are reallycute!!! I am really looking forward to the coming season now..........YOWSI!!

:Holiday Welcome to this Forum Auntie! I hope more members decide to watch this show. It is one of my favorites now.

Me too, Love. We have to recruit fans over here to liven up the chats! I hear an echo...echo...echo...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:02 am

Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Me too, Love. We have to recruit fans over here to liven up the chats! I hear an echo...echo...echo...

Maybe we should just post that last picture of Danny on the banner page at the top of the main site page for a day or two... that oughta do it! :uptonogood

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:04 am

Jaybird wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Maybe we should just post that last picture of Danny on the banner page at the top of the main site page for a day or two... that oughta do it! :uptonogood

rotfl That might bring a few people over here! lolpanda
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:08 am

rotfl That would definitely bring over some ladies. I'm super excited for the new season to start, I really liked Paige on Tribbles season and I'm glad they gave her a chance as the lead.

Um AND I can't believe that the bachelor starts in 11 days! I need to get caught up asap!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:01 am

CarrieA wrote:rotfl That would definitely bring over some ladies. I'm super excited for the new season to start, I really liked Paige on Tribbles season and I'm glad they gave her a chance as the lead.

Um AND I can't believe that the bachelor starts in 11 days! I need to get caught up asap!

Carrie...I can't believe we will have TB to watch on Monday nights and SHA to watch on Friday nights. :whoop:

I'm with you, girl. I need to get caught up on Ben's season. I'm not that excited about it if what RS predicts is true. hmmm

Oh well. At least I won't be attached this season.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:13 am

I say I wont get attached every season and it always happens Bee. Bad habits are hard to break rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:24 am

CarrieA wrote:I say I wont get attached every season and it always happens Bee. Bad habits are hard to break [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can say that again! I also say "I will not get emotionally attached to any of the contestants". That didn't last long for me before the season has even begun either.

Exhibit A: See my avatar picture! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :D Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:52 am

Oh my..this is going to be fun with all the guys..I really like this show..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:49 pm

I have not watched this show yet but you guys seem to like it so... I'm gonna give it a try! The man candy isn't bad either. giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:09 pm

I love this show! Can't wait for the new eye candy, humma, guys good so far!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:55 am

Love_Me wrote:
CarrieA wrote:I say I wont get attached every season and it always happens Bee. Bad habits are hard to break [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can say that again! I also say "I will not get emotionally attached to any of the contestants". That didn't last long for me before the season has even begun either.

Exhibit A: See my avatar picture! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :D Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, I know, I know...I'm right with you all. We'll be so sad for Kacie, Lindzi, Emily and Nikki. :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox Sorry for being off topic.

Can't wait for SHA to start. Go Paige!!! cheerdance
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123