SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 34 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by dee Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Paige just tweeted this. It probably isn't significant. Just funny because we were speculating if the producers didn't like Paige and her F1.
Paige Duke ‏ @Paige_Duke
Remember You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything, you've got to be your own man, not a puppet on a string

She also posted that line on her FB and commented on people's post
Paige Duke
Good words for me to remember trying to realize I'm not gonna please everyone and I don't need to try to!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 34 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Thomigirl Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:16 pm

San wrote:I haven't seen the last few episodes. I will wait to watch them when I make the video. I'm wondering, what was edited so badly about Jeremiah?

They've CLEARLY chopped up his conversations to make it look like he was being ULTRA tight lipped. And the so called 'fight', apparently someone from the cast had said something about others getting into a scuffle that night, but it not being shown.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
San wrote:I haven't seen the last few episodes. I will wait to watch them when I make the video. I'm wondering, what was edited so badly about Jeremiah?

They've CLEARLY chopped up his conversations to make it look like he was being ULTRA tight lipped. And the so called 'fight', apparently someone from the cast had said something about others getting into a scuffle that night, but it not being shown.

Thank you so much Thomigirl for responding! :iloveyou
I wish they didn't fool with editing as much...this isn't The Bachelor/ette. no no
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Next episode they have him drunk again, throwing shots on the floor, and making Paige cry in the back of the white pick up truck during an elimination talk.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:41 pm

San wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:

Thank you so much Thomigirl for responding! :iloveyou
I wish they didn't fool with editing as much...this isn't The Bachelor/ette. no no

Oh San I fell in love with show after seeing your fan vid of P & J ( kisses ) but they're robbing us of their love story. I'm so mad!
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:59 pm

where can i find the preview for the next epi?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:02 am

emusha wrote:where can i find the preview for the next epi?
k.

On CMT's website, at the very end of the last episode. "The Secret". They added another preview just recently. :)
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:04 am

awesome thanks!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:25 am

Actually I captured the preview and posted it in the Episode 9 thread --

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But I'll post it here too since I see y'all are discussing it. Please share this privately because I really do think CMT will delete the video and maybe my YT account when they find it. hmmm

lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:29 am

lavenderred wrote:Actually I captured the preview and posted it in the Episode 9 thread --

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But I'll post it here too since I see y'all are discussing it. Please share this privately because I really do think CMT will delete the video and maybe my YT account when they find it. hmmm

Thanks! You're the best! clapping!

avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:30 am

Jeremiah and Paige's edits are starting to remind me of Courtney and Ben's. Not in terms of personality but in terms of relationship commentary: does the rule about negative edits reflecting the producers' beliefs about a couple's longevity apply here too? Was Jeremiah difficult to work with? Was Paige a goner for him and thus unwilling to play along with the other guys?

I don't get why they'd "punish" them. I still see the love story, though. It's in the extra-long hugs or the stolen glances, but gaahhhhleee, do I have to work to find 'em :)
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:37 am

^^ Yeah, I think we're trying to figure out about their edits. It could really just be, because SHA has a new producer. If you've seen some of her past works, then it's not too far fetched to see Jeremiah and Paige edited this way.

In my opinion, I don't think the producers' belief about the couple's longevity had to do with how they are edited. The other two couples were pretty much broken up right when filming ended (JMHO), and they had fab edits. We actually have a lead that has openly said she's found the love of her life and hints that there might have been a proposal. We did not see this with the other two leads.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123