SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's nice! I wonder what they are going to do?

Typically they introduce the celeb, who does a ceremonial first pitch, and then photos are taken. I think Katie did that with the Mariners.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:55 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
chasus71 wrote:Do any of you think they will have one Host for Michelle's season? I would hope that they would have it figured out by then since the Bachelor season starts filming soon after.

There are a lot of candidates out there so I am curious to know who they are negotiating with, if at all, to take the host roll or do what they did for Katie's season and have 2 hosts.

I immediately thought when I saw Nick on Katie's season that was his audition to be host!!

Or Wells. I personally would prefer Wells since he is more lighthearted. Nick always seems as if he is trying too hard. Wells has done BIP before and is there for the whole season hosting this time. In addition, Wells is a radio host so has more experience than Nick in interviews. I am thinking this could be his audition. I hope they don't get someone outside the franchise. That is why I like Wells for this. He knows how to balance the more serious stuff with humour and a touch of sarcasm. He knows what is expected vs. newbies.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:13 pm

If Becca K. is in Minnesota right now. do you think she might be a part of Michelle's event tomorrow night?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:32 am

when does this start filming? michelle's school year starts on september 8th so it has to be soon...
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:37 am

ariwolf wrote:when does this start filming? michelle's school year starts on september 8th so it has to be soon...

I think she may film this month July, since BIP has just finished filming so that opens up for them to start on her season. I am not sure though on that schedule.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am with you too I would rather prefer Wells to be the host over Nick. Wells has a better personality too.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:33 pm

I would like Mike Johnson to either host, mentor, or co-something. I’m enjoying his approach to guests on podcasts he co-hosts and think he could be a good choice. He has also completed some type of relationship coach certification which shows his personal interest in training for a job over stepping in to a job. Also, he meshes well when co-hosting pods with Bryan, Tayshia, and Bibi which shows his versatility.
He would be on my shortlist.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:45 pm

notarose wrote:I would like Mike Johnson to either host, mentor, or co-something. I’m enjoying his approach to guests on podcasts he co-hosts and think he could be a good choice. He has also completed some type of relationship coach certification which shows his personal interest in training for a job over stepping in to a job. Also, he meshes well when co-hosting pods with Bryan, Tayshia, and Bibi which shows his versatility.

He would be a good candidate too. I am just not sure if the show execs are looking at him to host. As they say, sometimes things stay the same. Perhaps they will try and find a female host for Michelle's season as well and then wait until Bach starts filming to find a permanent host.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:49 pm

chasus71 wrote:
notarose wrote:I would like Mike Johnson to either host, mentor, or co-something. I’m enjoying his approach to guests on podcasts he co-hosts and think he could be a good choice. He has also completed some type of relationship coach certification which shows his personal interest in training for a job over stepping in to a job. Also, he meshes well when co-hosting pods with Bryan, Tayshia, and Bibi which shows his versatility.

He would be a good candidate too. I am just not sure if the show execs are looking at him to host. As they say, sometimes things stay the same. Perhaps they will try and find a female host for Michelle's season as well and then wait until Bach starts filming to find a permanent host.

:yes:  I think it’s most likely Michelle’s season will have a temporary solution to the host dilemma. The franchise has been throwing all kinds of stuff at the wall with both Katie’s season and BIP to see what sticks IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree as well they are testing things out to see what works. I don't think they will have a duel host though for Michelle's season. I believe the reactions to both Tayisha and Kaitlen hosting Katie's season has been met with mixed feelings and most just want one host.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks. I didn't realize it was a baseball game. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:27 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel