SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:55 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow this is so neat. Michelle looks so happy! The little pig too cute.

I cant wait for her season to start filming. Do we know yet where her season will be filmed? Is it going to be New Mexico or some other State location?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:19 pm

Awww that's adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:09 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:54 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:42 am

That's cutting it pretty late if true. I think it would be smart to go ahead with them, especially because it's another Bachelorette.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:21 am

I think it could come to scheduling maybe, perhaps either one could have other projects lined up that could conflict with the season filming? heck what do I know as I assume BOTH just only work for or is under contract still with ABC... spitcoffee
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:54 pm

I personally think Michelle could totally run her own season! Ha She is more poised/confident/eloquent  and probably wiser than those two🤷� IMO and from what I’ve seen anyway🤷😂

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:26 pm

Kindnesscounts wrote:I personally think Michelle could totally run her own season! Ha She is more poised/confident/eloquent  and probably wiser than those two🤷️ IMO and from what I’ve seen anyway🤷😂

Ha, you're not wrong! I do think that juggling relationships with so many individuals and all the emotions involved, she will need someone outside of producers in her corner to vent to at least vent to.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:45 pm

There's got to be a basketball group date for Michelle! She will run over her guys and I'm here for it!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:29 pm

I'm really surprised that the producers (apparently?) didn't option Tayshia and Kaitlyn for Michelle's season. If not, they really dropped the ball.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:09 pm

I am not surprised that ABC dropped the ball a bit on this. Maybe they thought that they would have had a different host in place maybe in time for filming her season. I wonder if perhaps they were waiting on fan reaction or just some other underlying factor. no idea
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:48 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel