SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:21 am

mercieme wrote:
chasus71 wrote:Yes he is probably F1 then if we can base it off of this, just my speculations I have nothing to back up my opinion laugh out loud.
Ha ha, I am going to wait for the other guy on the second SD to be released, 50:50 chance right now IMO.
Me too. Both Jed and Tyler got 1on1 dates in ep. 7, so the guy with the 2nd 1on1 may be a final guy as well.

Last edited by Al on Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:22 am

chasus71 wrote:Has there been anyone who had these 1-on-1 dates like Nayte and were eliminated before hometowns or right before FSD?
Nope  Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:24 am

chasus71 wrote:Has there been anyone who had these 1-on-1 dates like Nayte and were eliminated before hometowns or right before FSD?

Mike 2 yrs ago. Just off the top of my head. He had 1on1s in Week 5 and 7.

There are probably more.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:25 am

seton wrote:

Mike 2 yrs ago. Just off the top of my head. He had 1on1s in Week 5 and 7.

There are probably more.
I was thinking F1 stats when I answered above. But yeah I think at the time Mike was being set up for Bachelor and wasn’t a front runner IMO.

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:25 am

mercieme wrote:
Nope  Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887

I obviously disagree, laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:27 am

One thing about Nayte and both of his dates being on the lake, she’s literally taking him on the dates with the activity that she actually does in real life.. her and her friends are literally always at the lake, at twins games or the bars!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:27 am

seton wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I obviously disagree, laugh out loud
I just responded to you above  Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:28 am

cupcakespiice wrote:One thing about Nayte and both of his dates being on the lake, she’s literally taking him on the dates with the activity that she actually does in real life.. her and her friends are literally always at the lake, at twins games or the bars!
Giving him a taste of Minnesota to lure him from Austin  giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:55 am

Al wrote:
mercieme wrote:
chasus71 wrote:Yes he is probably F1 then if we can base it off of this, just my speculations I have nothing to back up my opinion laugh out loud.
Ha ha, I am going to wait for the other guy on the second SD to be released, 50:50 chance right now IMO.
Me too. Both Jed and Tyler got 1on1 dates in ep. 7, so the guy with the 2nd 1on1 may be a final guy as well.

They've been having only 2 SD on Week 7 these past seasons, so I guess it's gonna be Nayte and someone else and depending if he gets the rose or not, the other guy is getting send home ala Mike Johnson, Blake or the other Mike from Katie's season
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:03 am

I’m seeing a few similarities between Michelle/Nayte & Rachel/Bryan in terms of how filming went. Both Nayte & Bryan eps 5&7 1-1’s. Nayte getting a date with Michelle’s friends like how Bryan got a date with Rachel’s. Fleiss tweeting out that picture of Michelle beaming during the night portion of her 1-1 with Nayte, he did the same thing when Rachel’s season was filming, posted a pic of Rachel smiling at the person she was on the date with that we later found out was Bryan. We’ll just have to wait & see if those things actually mean anything though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:21 am

Should be interesting nonetheless. Also I find it wierd that they have not gotten a glimpse of any GD's going on question question
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:57 am

luvnunity wrote:Does the GD card usually come during the first  1-1 date of the week?  Maybe the GD card came and Casey was on the GD card, so it was evident that he wasn’t getting  a 1-1, so self-eliminated as somebody does every season around this time.  It’s the only thing that makes sense given he wasn’t actually on a date today to be eliminated from. We may be looking at a 2nd 1-1 date which runs salt in that wound.  Idk...

Could this of been a 2 on 1?

GuardianAngel wrote:Every time I see a spoiler with regards to a date, I think of another lead who had the same/similar date.

Didn't K go kayaking with Shawn?
Yes she did. Also Jillian did kayaking in epi 4 with Kiptyn in Vancouver

chasus71 wrote:So has there been a contestant before that got two 1-on-1 dates back to back late in the season before HT's & finished F2 or F1?

Becca had her first ID in epi 6 and her second one in epi 7 with Chris in season 19.

seton wrote:Not too many who gets the second 1on1 in E5 and then gets another 1on1 in E7.

Of course, Jef (Emily's F1) did but he got the last 1on1 in E7, not the first and it was a lame 1. Arie being the frontrunner that season n probably would have been chosen if it wasnt for the Cassandra scandal.

ETA: Please stop with the "back to back" narrative when it isn't true.

stats for first 1/1 in epi 5 and last 1/1 in epi 7

BACH
S18----Niki (F1) had epi 5/7 ID's
S21---Rachel(F3) had epi 5/7 IDs epi 5= filmed first; epi 7= filmed last

BETTE

S6---Kirk(F4) had epi 5/7 id's epi 5 filmed first shown first and second
S7---Ben F(F2) had epi 5/7 ID's shown first and second
S8---Jef(F1) had epi 5/7 ID's epi 5 filmed last epi 7 filmed last shown second and second
S9---Chris(F1) had epi 5/7 ID's epi 5 filmed first epi 7 filmed last shown first and second
S10--Josh(F1) had epi 5/7 ID's epi 5 filmed first epi 7 filmed first shown first and last
S11--Ben H(F3) had epi 5/7 ID's epi 5 filmed first shown first and last
S12--Jordan(F1) had epi 5/7 ID's epi 5 filmed first epi 7 filmed 2nd shown first and second
S13--Bryan(f1) had epi 5/7 ID's epi 5 filmed first epi 7 filmed first shown first and first
S14--Colton(F4) had epi 5/7 ID's epi 5 filmed first epi 7 filmed first shown first and first
S15--Mike(F5) had epi 5/7 ID's epi 5 filmed last epi 7 filmed last shown first and last

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel