SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:18 pm

Cute bloopers. I wish they'd show a lot more throughout the season.

Do we know who's not there for the right reasons at around :55?

bluwavz wrote:  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Cute bloopers. I wish they'd show a lot more throughout the season.

Do we know who's not there for the right reasons at around :55?

bluwavz wrote:  

Probably one of the guys eliminated night 1, cause the girls are in the same outfits.
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cupcakespiice sleuthed it was two different dresses. Mind you it's a voice over so it could have happened night one but the voice over is a shot of Michelle with the dress without the cut out. . The camera pans to the four guys below when paraphrasing, a lot of the guys aren't here for the right reasons. Who's the one in the turtleneck??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cupcakespiice wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that didn’t look like night one in the scene I’m talking about because Michelle’s night one dress has a cut out in the front but in that scene the dress doesn’t have a cut out so it seems like a different night

Edit: adding pictures

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:Because of all the talk that Nayte is in the promos too much (something that’s giving me doubts as well) I went back & rewatched some of Rachel’s first few promos before her season started & Bryan was featured pretty prominently in all of them. I also found two pre season promos that showed Jojo & Jordan making out. So there’s precedence with Nayte if he ends up being F1.

I agree with Rachel’s promos featuring Bryan. I remember vividly when the VO said Husband material (or something like that) it focused on Bryan.
The editors can always change the editing after each season, who knows?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that’s Will in the turtleneck

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:31 pm

Just an observation, I wonder if tptb have Michelle wear two very similar dresses to mess with the sluethers. At first glance I totally missed that they were different.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:03 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Just an observation, I wonder if tptb have Michelle wear two very similar dresses to mess with the sluethers.  At first glance I totally missed that they were different.

Probably, as they like playing games. Makes for editing promos an easy task to trick the minds of casual viewers. laugh out loud (still not for the sleuthers though[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cupcakespiice  sleuthed it was two different dresses. Mind you it's a voice over so it could have happened night one but the voice over is a shot of Michelle with the dress without the cut out. . The camera pans to the four guys below when paraphrasing, a lot of the guys aren't here for the right reasons. Who's the one in the turtleneck??

Oh yeah, I meant the part when Tayshia tells her they found something really alarming. It obviously could be from another thing, but that is from Night 1
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh that part, ok. yes

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:54 pm

I didn't expect to see one of the contestants with his head on the platter! That promo startled me just like it startled Michelle

bluwavz wrote:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel