SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:34 pm

BuckeyeGal wrote:
notarose wrote:Jason posted in his IG story that he last saw Kaitlyn July 15 and will next see her on Aug 22. No particulars given.

Kaitlyn went to LA to film ATFR and Jason could not go, and she just stayed until time that they started filming. He has been traveling a lot. He spent time with his parents, work trips, etc. My guess when he goes to see her we will be close to Hometowns, that way they can spend time together while Michelle is traveling.  Kaitlyn would not be needed until that rose ceremony, wherever they film it.

This sounds highly likely yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:46 pm

bluwavz wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it me or her dress look like Rachel’s first night dress?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:52 pm

It might shimmer the same but that is NOT the same dress. I love Michelle's cut better more elegant IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:15 pm

Not at all the same imo. I did notice that Michelle is wearing VERY similar leggings on her basketball date that Becca wore on her dodgeball date. I wouldn’t be surprised if she will be styled very similarly to Becca throughout the season. She looked good in all her clothes.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes I think similar in colour. We know how they love their sequin's and shimmer. Smiley

I love the dress in Michelle's promo! It looks very Cleopatra'ish with an ancient Egypt look to it. She looks stunning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes that is what her dress reminded me of too, Cleopatra!!!
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:05 pm

far away video

source u/stxmartin reddit

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : linking other forums)

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:14 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:38 pm

RS said that the date is with Joe Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:05 pm

Someone posted a video of the guys filming in MN.  I did a screenshot but it’s hard to make people out.

source reddit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:14 pm

That's a good cap! The dude in black top and shorts sorta looks like Clayton.

The redditor of the video said the following:

"Sorry for the bad vid. But it was a bunch of the guys and filming crew walking to a filming location along the river in mpls. They ended up stopping near the Stone Arch Bridge and were setting up to film something with all the guys. No Michelle around"

and that it was this morning so B-ROLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:20 pm

seton wrote:That's a good cap! The dude in black top and shorts sorta looks like Clayton.

The redditor of the video said the following:

"Sorry for the bad vid. But it was a bunch of the guys and filming crew walking to a filming location along the river in mpls. They ended up stopping near the Stone Arch Bridge and were setting up to film something with all the guys. No Michelle around"

and that it was this morning so B-ROLL
Is the really tall guy towards the front Leroy?  The guy in the white shirt sort of looks like Brandon.  Also, one of the guys sort of looks like Rodney.  Just guesses based on who is left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel