SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:42 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the big dude in black tee and shorts is Clayton. I just looked it up and he was 6'5 and 260 when he was playing college football

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:00 pm

seton wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the big dude in black tee and shorts is Clayton. I just looked it up and he was 6'5 and 260 when he was playing college football

Yes he will definitely stand out in a crowd, very tall.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:03 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Someone posted a video of the guys filming in MN.  I did a screenshot but it’s hard to make people out.
source reddit

Too bad we cant zoom in enough to pinpoint the guys in this clip it would make it easier to know for sure who all is left.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:16 pm

Joe is 6'4" so he is probably the tall dude in the white tee and sneakers in the back of the line.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:23 pm

seton wrote:Joe is 6'4" so he is probably the tall dude in the white tee and sneakers in the back of the line.

Do we know for sure if Joe was in the crowd here because didn't he have a 1-on-1 date with Michelle? would he be in this group because of that reason. Could this be a group date?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:31 pm

chasus71 wrote:
seton wrote:Joe is 6'4" so he is probably the tall dude in the white tee and sneakers in the back of the line.

Do we know for sure if Joe was in the crowd here because didn't he have a 1-on-1 date with Michelle? would he be in this group because of that reason. Could this be a group date?

No, I explained upthread. This was filmed this morning so it's B-roll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:33 pm

seton wrote:
chasus71 wrote:

What is B Roll; sorry I don’t know what that means.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:49 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
seton wrote:
chasus71 wrote:

What is B Roll; sorry I don’t know what that means.

It's establishing shots that are used in the edit. In this case, when the season moves to MN, this will probably be used to show the guys arriving and exploring the city as they further their romance w/ M.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:05 pm

Last edited by bluwavz on Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:11 pm

You can see in the twitter vid that Joe was wearing the exact same outfit as this morning reddit vid so it WAS him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:18 pm

Ok cool. he is a very tall guy.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel