SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Twins game date is cool!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:23 pm

Both Michelle and Joe looked very cute together. Of course this is our first glimpse of seeing Michelle with one of the guys so not sure how she could be feeling about Joe compared to the others still there. Nonetheless, they both look so happy and playful during this date.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:24 pm

It reminded me of Ali and Roberto's HTD. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is Rick Leach !

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please post the source or say where you found this picture. Thanks!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:05 pm

It was fun to watch the ballgame video. I'm so looking forward to Michelle's season!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:52 pm

Linds911 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please post the source or say where you found this picture. Thanks!

@bacheloralert on Instagram (sorry)!

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:48 am

Cute... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:11 pm

From Reality Steve's blog:

As you know, filming is underway on the “Bachelorette,” and believe it or not, they’re already on episode 5, basically half way through the season. They did 4 episodes in CA and then this past weekend they moved on to Minnesota. If you were following along on my social media on Sunday, you saw that Joe Coleman got the first 1-on-1 in MN as they got to go on the field before the Twins game were Michelle threw out the first pitch. Well, the first pitch BEFORE the first pitch. This was about 20 minutes before someone else actually threw out the first pitch, but whatever. Anytime you can get a jersey from TC Bear and throw out a pitch, you do it:

Yesterday was a group date. I actually got a video late last night of the night portion of the group date as the guys were all walking into the Semple Mansion. However, it was dark and I couldn’t for the life of me make out who was who. I just know how many there were. So I’m sure we’ll see more coming up and be able to deduce who’s still there. Today should be another 1-on-1 with rose ceremony [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tomorrow night. They’re gonna be in Minnesota for another 2 weeks, so more is going to get out publicly no doubt. When I see it or hear about it, I’ll be tweeting and posting on IG.

Joe Coleman is a former state high school basketball player of the year in Minnesota and also played at the University of Minnesota. So I’m guessing that’s why he got this date. Yes, I’m aware of the things floating around the internet being said about Joe. Again, unless someone wants to come forward and put their name to it, I’m done reporting stories like this. Yes, I’ve done it in the past. I’m just not doing it anymore unless the person who comes to me is willing to go public with details about whatever it is. The show has been made aware this season about certain contestants before filming started. Outta my hands now. Took me a while to realize it, but I’m in a no-win situation. If I say I know something negative about a contestant but don’t report it, I get yelled at. If I relay what I know with no proof or evidence or who told it to me because they told me not to report their name and/or proof/evidence, I get yelled at for that too. Yet, almost all fans out there want to know which contestants are shady. They LOVE the tea. However, there’s a caveat to that: they only want to know if it’s someone they don’t like or are indifferent about. I’ve seen this for years. That’s the reality. I will absolutely share things I hear about contestants IF the person who tells me is the one who puts their name behind it. And since I implemented this policy last season, exactly zero people have wanted their name behind it publicly. The amount of things I heard about Katie’s guys and now Michelle’s guys is staggering. But no one wants to come forward. So we just watch the show continue on.

Now, some of you may think that means it must not be true if someone is not willing to come forward. Well, that’s wrong. I don’t blame some of these people for not wanting to come forward publicly. Why? Because of Toxic Bachelor Nation’s fan base. Why do they need the headache of strangers on the internet attacking them, calling them liars, blowing up their social media, etc? Hell, even if they presented evidence and proof (some of which I’ve seen and still have over the last 2 seasons), people who like that particular contestant will immediately dispute it and start harassing said accuser. So it’s really a tricky situation. I wish people would understand that negative info about contestants could absolutely 100% be true without you seeing the evidence or knowing who the person is who reported it. But I understand that we now live in a world where people’s own self truth is what matters more than anything else.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:25 pm

Wow interesting post by RS. I just hope whatever it is with Joe that it is not something that hits Michelle hard. UGH I hate it here sometimes (Bach nation that is). TPTB continue to do there same tricks every year not vetting these folks properly.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:37 pm

chasus71 wrote:Wow interesting post by RS. I just hope whatever it is with Joe that it is not something that hits Michelle hard. UGH I hate it here sometimes (Bach nation that is). TPTB continue to do there same tricks every year not vetting these folks properly.

Or they vet them just fine and that is why they are cast. After all these years and these "we are finding these things out just like you" stories every season I am more inclined to go with that. :yes:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:13 pm

Joe could have been Michelle's choice for the 1-on-1 due to shared experiences (Minnesota, basketball,) or he could easily have been a producer's pick for this particular date. If there is something shady there, I would bet on Michelle to suss it out before too long.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel