SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:44 am

cupcakespiice wrote:Producers had a wrap party so they’re done filming
Who posted it? I only follow 2 current producers and they haven’t posted anything. Awww Man, I wanted to see it firsthand. *pouting
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:52 am

luvnunity wrote:
Who posted it? I only follow 2 current producers and they haven’t posted anything. Awww Man, I wanted to see it firsthand. *pouting

KiahnaCampbell on IG stories

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IG stories

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just curious, how do we know she works for the franchise? I can't find anything on her to confirm. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she’s worked on Katie and Matt’s season, she has pictures with the contestants on her page from set

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes Thanks! I'll add her to our list of producer's SM accounts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes Thanks! I'll add her to our list of producer's SM accounts.

Technically, she is a handler, not a producer. She is also the one who posted the story of the lighted pathway at night a few days ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for clarifying.

Good time to change the thread title from Producers SM to Production SM.

What started as Producers only, a few years back, we now have a wide variety of employee's in different roles.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:03 pm

Do we know if the wrap party was at the Conrad? I briefly looked at photos online of the hotel but didn’t see any of the space where the wrap party was held.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:04 pm

So was FRC Thursday, Sep 9th? Thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:02 pm

Michelle's students will be glad to have her back on Monday morning...let's trust that her school district has off for Yom Kippur in the middle of the week, or the five-day week will be exhausting for her! It is good that she is young...no pun intended!

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:45 pm

caretaker wrote:Michelle's students will be glad to have her back on Monday morning...let's trust that her school district has off for Yom Kippur in the middle of the week, or the five-day week will be exhausting for her!  It is good that she is young...no pun intended!
I'm not sure it's known that Michelle is going back to teaching this semester? If FRC was yesterday, she might be getting home Sunday. If she's in the classroom Monday I'd be surprised, and impressed!

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:06 pm

I expect that we will BOTH be impressed! After 35 years of public school teaching, I can attest that there are no great teachers who take "vacations" during the school year for random reasons...in fact, school boards are not interested, nor expected, to be flexible to whims of teachers, young or old.
Michelle appears to care about her students, her co-workers, and her job. She (rightfully so) has been presented to the audience as a wonderful, diligent and dedicated professional. I believe that she will proudly be in her classroom on Monday.
Perhaps I will be mistaken....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
jojo47
George1218
peachesandcream
Norcalgal
Aunties_Love