SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:05 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:08 pm

Ok so Nayte was one who we thought was eliminated or no?

Interesting.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:39 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:45 pm

I am shocked already MTP's. Plus I never figured Peter was still there. He is on the young side but then again he has his own pizzeria!! laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:17 pm

I don't believe it is a meet the parents, nor a hometown date. Per RS, they are on a one on one at her parents home. They've done this in the past but I can't remember what season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:24 pm

pavalygurl wrote:... Per RS, they are on a one on one at her parents home.  They've done this in the past but I can't remember what season.
Hannah B had a one on one with Colton's parents the week before hometowns and was sent home

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the info
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:20 am

jen689 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:... Per RS, they are on a one on one at her parents home.  They've done this in the past but I can't remember what season.
Hannah B had a one on one with Colton's parents the week before hometowns and was sent home
Arie took Crystal to meet his parents early in his season.
I can’t think of a Bachelorette who did it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:23 am

notarose wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Arie took Crystal to meet his parents early in his season.
I can’t think of a Bachelorette who did it.

Nikki got to meet Juan Pablo's daughter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:38 am

When’s the next rose ceremony? Is it tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:22 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:When’s the next rose ceremony? Is it tonight?

Probably

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:33 pm

And are we at the elimination from 7/6 to 4 for hometown dates or 9/10 to 7/6?
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
jojo47
George1218
peachesandcream
Norcalgal
Aunties_Love