SELECT CONTENT

Aaron Clancy - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aaron Clancy - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Aaron Clancy - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aaron, 26
Walnut, CA

Source

Last edited by bluwavz on Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Aaron Clancy - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Aaron Clancy - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Aaron Clancy - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Aaron Clancy - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:33 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:19 pm

Has 636 friends on facebook as of 3/19

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:13 pm

Did I not just read another contestant from Walnut Creek CA? I was in that area in my previous life. I don't recall it being a big city?

Aaron Clancy - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  3806527698 I just used that phrase the other day with my son "don't sweat the small stuff" He asked me from what century is that phrase from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuiltyPleasure Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:10 am

GuardianAngel -- Walnut Creek and Walnut are two different cities. Walnut Creek is in the San Francisco Bay Area and Walnut is near Los Angeles.

GuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that explains it! I was in the San Fran area. Thanks. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:23 pm

Aaron has followed 3 new people in the last 3 days and also denied my follower request. Has that happened to anyone else?

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:38 pm

He's following the exact same number since March 18th. Did he unfollow some then refollowed?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He's probably just keeping his nose clean for future opportunities. j/k dizzy

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah, he's been all over the place when it comes to following and unfollowing people

3/18- 1227
3/19- 1225
3/20-3/21- 1227
3/22- 1226
3/23-1225
3/24-3/29- 1226
3/30-1224
3/31-1224
4/1- 1225
4/2- 1227

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the great recap!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 18, 2021 1:11 am

Aaron
Insurance Agent
San Diego, CA

Bachelor Biography

It's easy to see that Aaron is a strapping young man, but don't be fooled, there is much more to this California stud than meets the eye. Aaron currently works in sales and enjoys being outdoors, surfing and lifting weights, and he was an NCAA swimmer in college. He is thoughtful, sensitive and very ambitious, saying that in five years' time, he hopes to own his business and work for himself. Aaron is looking for a woman who is down to earth, smart, funny and is someone who doesn't take herself too seriously. Aaron plans to leave a legacy behind, so he needs a partner who is going to support him and encourage his dreams. His one flaw? Aaron says he can be a procrastinator, but now he is done wasting time and is ready to find his wife!

- Aaron has one tattoo - his family's initials on his neck.
- Aaron's biggest fears are rats and saber-tooth tigers.
- Aaron's favorite holiday is Halloween because he loves when things get spooky.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Aaron Clancy - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
GuardianAngel
lovelycrumpets
frajosfanofchris
bluwavz
8 posters