SELECT CONTENT

John Hersey - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John Hersey - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: John Hersey - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:35 pm

Is he definitely gone?  I saw the post as "potential", unless I don't have the most recent?  I'm not familiar enough with them to know the criteria they use for potential vs definite. TIA

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

John Hersey - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: John Hersey - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hard to tell for me on the timing.

We captured following 571 on March 18th. He dropped one on March 24th then

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] noticed on March 31st he was back up one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:01 pm

I'm glad that John made it far. Maybe he will get a look for the next Bach lead?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:50 pm

John’s IG became public account

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks!

He has some amazing pictures. He's very cute. Hopefully this is a sign he lasted long.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2021 1:00 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:He is eliminated at F4.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This same account just posted an update on their IG stories.  They do not know when John was eliminated as the original information was inaccurate.  They also posted a picture of Katie where she tagged herself at a restaurant where he works.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 14, 2021 9:14 pm

Why would she do that?? no no

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 14, 2021 9:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maybe she can't wait or she is trying to psych people out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 14, 2021 9:30 pm

I can't think of one good reason to justify her tagging herself at a bar that one of the contestants work at. IMO they aren't that savy to psych people out. I could be wrong. I wouldn't want to be the person being used for their enjoyment.

When an employer hires you, imo confidentiality is part of an agreement. If he is her F1, I don't think TPTB are going to high five her for spoiling her own season even before it premieres.  We all know of the potential repercussions.

It makes me loose interest to see such a bold IDGAF move from a lead. jmo's.

ETA: I just looked at her IG and saw these comments. I suppose I'm at the age where I don't play games.

thekatiethurston
Verified
Something borrowed 😎. Something blue. 💙

thekatiethurston
Verified
@tammykayly thanks for letting me borrow these sunglasses under this blue sky 😘

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2021 9:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Why would she do that?? no no

I think she is either super excited or playing games. It just seems too obvious. I can’t imagine producers letting her do that if he was F1. But, maybe the producers know people will be skeptical so they don’t care? I find it odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri May 14, 2021 11:03 pm

I think she’s trying to produce her season — possibly throwing people off the scent of her true F1 or drumming up interest in a season that doesn’t have a lot of enthusiasm heading into it.  Or possibly she’s attempting to thwart Reality Steve from incorrectly spoiling her season or getting the narrative all wrong, like he did with Tayshia.  Remember Tayshia was with Katie for 6 weeks and as Tayshia has said publicly, what RS did with Tayshia’s spoilers caused her a lot of grief and caused Zac (and his family) a lot of confusion and concern.

ETA: I really can’t stand people who think they are the smartest person in the room and like to tease and play games with viewers. That’s how she comes across to me. I want to like her, but that really irks me.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 15, 2021 9:50 pm

mbl wrote:I think she’s trying to produce her season — possibly throwing people off the scent of her true F1 or drumming up interest in a season that doesn’t have a lot of enthusiasm heading into it.  Or possibly she’s attempting to thwart Reality Steve from incorrectly spoiling her season or getting the narrative all wrong, like he did with Tayshia.  Remember Tayshia was with Katie for 6 weeks and as Tayshia has said publicly, what RS did with Tayshia’s spoilers caused her a lot of grief and caused Zac (and his family) a lot of confusion and concern.

ETA:   I really can’t stand people who think they are the smartest person in the room and like to tease and play games with viewers.  That’s how she comes across to me.  I want to like her, but that really irks me.  

That's where I was with her from the beginning especially after viewing her crude IG vids and teasing lesbian vid. Then I saw the Be a Katie Tshirt, or whatever it said. Now it's worse with the tagging IG pic. If she wants to promote her season she should imo post more promotional IG of her season. She's posted 1.

I'm always excited about the sleuthing, even with spoilers there's still so much to sleuth, so that's a good thing! yes

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

John Hersey - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Amethyst
pavalygurl
lovelycrumpets
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel