SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:18 am

Let's hope they are together Monday night and she can distract him from watching that part Embarassed

Last edited by Pattycake92 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:20 am

Wow, poor thing. :pinkcry: She probably fell in love with the thought of him because he was doing all the right things, etc. I'm sure she and her F1 will be okay. =)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:21 am

Alanna wrote:Oh my gosh, you guys, stop! I have to go to bed! hissyfit hehehe

I can't find the E! clip but check this out:

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/06/video_a_preview_of_the_bachelorette.php

The last clip is heartbreaking. I don't know what her fiance is thinking, but I'm a random person and I'm feeling a huge surge of protectiveness over her. She's destroyed. At least that's what this makes me think.

Thanks for letting us know about the vids! I hadn't seen them before. Ash looks stunning when she is talking to Jeff.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:23 am

Look at the way she looks at Bentley and lays her head in his lap on the group date. There are other pictures posted in the no screencap thread of this also. She fell for him. I don't think it was an act at all.

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Cap201122564
Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Cap201122565
Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Cap201122566
Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Cap201122567
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:23 am

Love_Me wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:It shows her legs wrapped around him and him kissing her over and over and then there's a pi of him talking about already being in position to you know screw her and she's just clinging to him. I haven't seen it before. I hope her F1 can overlook this.

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Cap201122561

:puke: How did she get so attached to this greasy buffoon?
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:24 am

black_tears wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:It shows her legs wrapped around him and him kissing her over and over and then there's a pi of him talking about already being in position to you know screw her and she's just clinging to him. I haven't seen it before. I hope her F1 can overlook this.

beat me - and he doesn't even have nice hair.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:27 am

black_tears wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Smiley-drink-spit
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:27 am

Love_Me wrote:Look at the way she looks at Bentley and lays her head in his lap on the group date. There are other pictures posted in the no screencap thread of this also. She fell for him. I don't think it was an act at all.

Those pics, what the effery are they?? Oh man. :puke: :puke: :puke:

I have to think she fell for the way he was treating her (to her face obviously) and not actually Bentley the person. Otherwise I have no hope for whatever couple comes out of this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:27 am

Keep in mind she is not seeing what we see. All she saw was this attractive single dad who was charming, nice, sweet, doing and saying all the right things to her (even though it meant nothing to him). No wonder she is crushed when he decides to bolt. 🇳🇴

Ashley is already quite excited about the 25 men she’s been introduced to. “I think I have a handful of guys I’m very certain about, and there is a frontrunner in my mind,” she admits. “But it’s still early.”

“Now that I’m sitting here … I’m just looking for my Emily now,” Ashley tells Extra. “The male version of Emily!”

I wonder if these two quotes were referring to Bentley?

Last edited by cupcakes on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:28 am

Love_Me wrote:Look at the way she looks at Bentley and lays her head in his lap on the group date. There are other pictures posted in the no screencap thread of this also. She fell for him. I don't think it was an act at all.

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Cap201122564
Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Cap201122565
Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Cap201122566
Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 22 Cap201122567

These literally make me want to vomit. It's like she's being led to slaughter by this s.o.b. dbag! It's infuriating and she was warned several times. I just don't get it, I really don't. But he's doing what players do...leading her on, pushing all the right buttons and laying on the charm. no no What a creep, no wonder she told Chris H. last week she's embarrassed and feels like a fool.
I wonder what she told her F1????????? I pray he doesn't see this. 🇳🇴

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:31 am

The thing I find hard to get around is when she said Michele Money who she considered a friend told her why Bentley was going on this show before she had even meet him and yet she still kept him.

Was she not allowed to confront Bentley about the info Michele had shared? Did he deny it? I don't get it.

No offense, but Bentley is not that cute. IMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:33 am

Love_Me wrote:The thing I find hard to get around is when she said Michele Money who she considered a friend told her why Bentley was going on this show before she had even meet him and yet she still kept him.

Was she not allowed to confront Bentley about the info Michele had shared? Did he deny it? I don't get it.

No offense, but Bentley is not that cute. IMO
I find Bentley downright FUGLY! :vomit:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

+39
debt2dreams
terabithia
ninu
MaggieMae
Trueloveforever