SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 2:27 am

nikkij_26 wrote:
Gina wrote:
San wrote:
Gina wrote:
San wrote:None of the vids work for me Love_Me.
They all work for me, San and Love_me.

Wait, do I have to copy and paste them into the address bar to look at them? lol
San, All I do is click on them where they are posted in the thread and they start playing right away.

Some are just showing the HTML embed code for the video.

Thanks Gina! Mine is showing HTML like Nikki says.

Thanks Love_Me! I checked, and I do allow BBcodes, but it is still showing the HTML code for the video.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 2:29 am

ETA: I went back and checked previous pages in this thread, and now it is showing videos instead of just HTML codes for the vids, so it worked! Thanks sooo much Love_Me! sweet kiss
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri May 13, 2011 2:31 am

Love_Me wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:

None of the posts for me are showing just a HTML code. When I fixed the BBCode all videos in any format appear now. Have you tried checking yes to the BBCode in your profile?

I always had yes checked for BBcode that didn't change anything. However, I just checked yes for allowing HTML and now I see all of them.

San wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:
Gina wrote:
San wrote:
Gina wrote:

Wait, do I have to copy and paste them into the address bar to look at them? laugh out loud
San, All I do is click on them where they are posted in the thread and they start playing right away.

Thanks Love_Me! I checked, and I do allow BBcodes, but it is still showing the HTML code for the video.

Try checking yes for HTML also and see if you can see them now. You have to have yes checked for both bbcode and HTML.

Smiley

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 13, 2011 2:32 am

San wrote:ETA: I went back and checked previous pages in this thread, and now it is showing videos instead of just HTML codes for the vids, so it worked! Thanks sooo much Love_Me! Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 5 486465441

So happy it works now and you can see the videos! Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 5 3824466984

Nikki, let me know if you are still having issues with not being able to view the videos. I want everyone to be able to.

ETA: Glad to see it is working for you now. :D
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 2:34 am

nikkij_26 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:

None of the posts for me are showing just a HTML code. When I fixed the BBCode all videos in any format appear now. Have you tried checking yes to the BBCode in your profile?

I always had yes checked for BBcode that didn't change anything. However, I just checked yes for allowing HTML and now I see all of them.

San wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:
Gina wrote:
San wrote:
Gina wrote:

Wait, do I have to copy and paste them into the address bar to look at them? laugh out loud

Try checking yes for HTML also and see if you can see them now. You have to have yes checked for both bbcode and HTML.

Smiley

Thanks Nikki. I also clicked yes for HTML and it all works now. :whoop:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 13, 2011 3:41 am

Thanks! It was the HTML code button that was the problem for me! All right now. yes

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert Preview #1

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/video/viewvideo/55/entertainment/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-preview-1
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert Preview #2

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/video/viewvideo/56/entertainment/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-preview-2

Last edited by Love_Me on Sat May 14, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert Preview #3

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/video/viewvideo/57/entertainment/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-preview-3
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat May 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Love the three previews. That was a ton of footage but all from the M & G night. Really cool to see the behind the scenes stuff. Thanks Love Me! :missclap:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:14 pm

Thanks, Love_me love the previews. Neat to see the production crew and how it all goes down. It gives me a new perspective.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Gina wrote:Thanks, Love_me love the previews. Neat to see the production crew and how it all goes down. It gives me a new perspective.

I totally agree! It seems non-romantic when Ash and the guys meet because the fancy music is not playing for us yet, but it just shows how real (kind of) it is. :giggle:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

+39
debt2dreams
terabithia
ninu
MaggieMae
Trueloveforever