SELECT CONTENT

Thomas Jacobs - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thomas Jacobs - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas Jacobs - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:35 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Thomas Jacobs - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas Jacobs - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:09 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:32 pm

Smarmy bordering on creepy, imo.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:48 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Smarmy bordering on creepy, imo.

Yes, and I don't find him in any way believable. I hate how he appears to lie, and then flashes a smile as if to convey friendly sincerity. I don't blame Hunter and the others for calling him out.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:50 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:45 am

Everyone almost say Thomas is very handsome…. Not my type.
I think he came with agenda, for sure. But I also think he liked Katie.
He was not a guy’s guy in the pack so it was easy to blame what they all thought before coming. I agree that they thought he was a threat. Easy target to redirect Katie to Thomas instead of investigating each one of them.

I don’t see Thomas as a bad guy. I see a guy who is not very bright and open his mouth when he shouldn’t. Lot of ego mixed with naivety and stupidity. I believe his speech with Katie.

What Katie learned to humiliate him at rose ceremony? She could have let him go privately. She didn’t. Again… very childish and probably suggested by prods.

Meh.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:16 am

I think that Thomas liked Katie, but that he let his competitive drive take over. IMO he saw it more as a game that he wanted to "win" or at least finish strong. I do like that he apologized at MTA, because sometimes that is the only way a cast member can move forward. Now he is all set for a possible redemption edit on Paradise. Hopefully he learned something and will take full advantage of his second chance.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:13 am

Amethyst wrote:I think that Thomas liked Katie, but that he let his competitive drive take over. IMO he saw it more as a game that he wanted to "win" or at least finish strong. I do like that he apologized at MTA, because sometimes that is the only way a cast member can move forward. Now he is all set for a possible redemption edit on Paradise. Hopefully he learned something and will take full advantage of his second chance.

I'm not sure of the redemption edit. Did they mention why he wasn't at the MTA in person? When I saw him doing the video thing, the first thing that popped to mind was he knows he was scr*wed on BIP as well and didn't want them all attacking him on the show or give them more ammunition.

Personally, I didn't find him all that bad. So he thought he might have a chance at being the Bachelor if he didn't win, so what? I bet that dream was in more than just his head. It all screamed hypocrisy and tptb set up to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:20 am

People have matched Thomas zoom call to Becca's apt. There is a rumor that he didn't attend due to COVID-19 protocols.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:09 pm

seton wrote:People have matched Thomas zoom call to Becca's apt. There is a rumor that he didn't attend due to COVID-19 protocols.
Becca probably advised him how to handle issue so he wouldn't be so targeted with hate on Social Media.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Thomas Jacobs - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Mia_Leoni
Amethyst
pavalygurl
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel