Thomas Jacobs - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thomas Jacobs - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas Jacobs - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:35 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 1743

Back to top Go down

Thomas Jacobs - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas Jacobs - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:09 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:32 pm

Smarmy bordering on creepy, imo.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 4008

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:48 pm

@Norcalgal wrote:Smarmy bordering on creepy, imo.

Yes, and I don't find him in any way believable. I hate how he appears to lie, and then flashes a smile as if to convey friendly sincerity. I don't blame Hunter and the others for calling him out.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:50 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:45 am

Everyone almost say Thomas is very handsome…. Not my type.
I think he came with agenda, for sure. But I also think he liked Katie.
He was not a guy’s guy in the pack so it was easy to blame what they all thought before coming. I agree that they thought he was a threat. Easy target to redirect Katie to Thomas instead of investigating each one of them.

I don’t see Thomas as a bad guy. I see a guy who is not very bright and open his mouth when he shouldn’t. Lot of ego mixed with naivety and stupidity. I believe his speech with Katie.

What Katie learned to humiliate him at rose ceremony? She could have let him go privately. She didn’t. Again… very childish and probably suggested by prods.

Meh.

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Thomas Jacobs - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum