SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You did see in today's news that CH is out of the franchise for good, right? IMO his 'gimmick' was just as bad.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:43 pm

pbmax wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I had very little interest in this season .... watched last nights episode to give it a chance .....  liked a few guys ..l came here for spoilers to see if I might be interested in the long game ... to find out Greg is F1 .... no th GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 1710264613 anks.  I'll take a pass on this season ....

Watching his intro I said he sounds like the F1, not my taste but it's not about me. I wish they would go back to just the limo arrivals and leave the dumb gimmick alone. Chris H. Come back please.

We only know that he's in the F4, not that he actually won. He's not to my taste either, but it's her choice.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:14 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:When did filming end?  I know it was a week early.  The reason I ask is Andrew had Venmo activity on April 30th.

I think Greg is the F1.  Both his sister and brother follow Katie on IG.   JMO

Thanks for the info! yes

According to our Filming schedule thread:

sdmom wrote:For future reference. Katie’s first IG after filming 4/28

bluwavz wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Greg, the allegedly FIR (RS spoiler), first SM activity 4/27

sportsgirl94 wrote:He is back on IG; Andrew Spencer just started following him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:28 pm

How often do leads give contestants hometown dates of the lead’s hometown? When Katie and Greg are giving each other a bubble gum kiss it’s apparently a reference to this tourist attraction in Seattle.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sean and Catherine were there during her HTD.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:22 pm

Anyone follow Bachelor Fantake? The guy is interesting cause he breaks down previews to determine final 4, 3, 2, 1! His speculation is Greg leaves at probably final 2, that Blake leaves at final 3, Justin final 4, & Andrew S is Final 1. Watch and see what you think. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In my opinion there is proof Greg leaves but for his other 3 speculation and where they fall I am not convinced that Andrew S is F1, it is still up in the air for me.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:47 pm

It’s Blake, someone saw him on a flight from lax to Toronto this Saturday .

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I’m not sure I follow. Are you saying that Sean took Catherine on a “hometown” date of Dallas (or wherever he’s from)? That’s what it appears Katie is doing with Greg.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:11 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:It’s Blake,  someone saw him on a flight from lax to Toronto this Saturday .

What does this mean???
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:12 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Anyone follow Bachelor Fantake?  The guy is interesting cause he breaks down previews to determine final 4, 3, 2, 1!  His speculation is Greg leaves at probably final 2,  that Blake leaves at final 3, Justin final 4, & Andrew S is Final 1.  Watch and see what you think.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afX1xzfmka0
In my opinion there is proof Greg leaves  but for his other 3 speculation and where they fall I am not convinced that Andrew S is F1, it is still up in the air for me.  

I have absolutely no proof but I agree with this.  Greg was too prominent in previews and Episode 1 to be F1.

Just my opinion

Last edited by luvstx on Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:26 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:It’s Blake,  someone saw him on a flight from lax to Toronto this Saturday .
I just read on Reddit about Blake being on a flight from LAX to Toronto. If true, then yeah I’d think he’s F1. Greg is getting the Brooks treatment in being promoted so heavily in promos. I think he has the first 1-1 date too which practically guarantees he will peace out later. The question is does Greg come back after leaving or does Katie choose Blake, in the F2 according to one theory, instead. If all the negative tea on Greg is true then she’d be better off with Blake. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:47 pm

gabriele wrote:
I just read on Reddit about Blake being on a flight from LAX to Toronto. If true, then yeah I’d think he’s F1. Greg is getting the Brooks treatment in being promoted so heavily in promos. I think he has the first 1-1 date too which practically guarantees he will peace out later. The question is does Greg come back after leaving or does Katie choose Blake, in the F2 according to one theory, instead. If all the negative tea on Greg is true then she’d be better off with Blake. jmo

If Blake was flying from LAX to TO after a SHV, he’ll have to now quarantine 14 days. Better have been a heck of a SHV! Lol

What is the negative tea on Greg?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel