SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu May 13, 2021 11:37 am

Reality Steve's spoilers for the season:

SOME SPOILERS/STORYLINES THIS SEASON

-Hearing that Thomas Jacobs is an early season “villain.” I put that in parentheses because that term is 1) shorter to use and 2) has taken on many variations throughout the years. Basically, he’s the guy that ruffles some feathers early on with the other guys. I believe he gets an early rose, thus making him look like an early favorite, that quickly wears out his welcome with some of the others and Thomas ends up getting eliminated in like episode 3 or 4.

-As you know by now, Blake Moynes shows up rather early in the season, he of Clare/Tayshia’s season. Blake makes the final 4 along with Greg Grippo (the first impression rose recipient), and John Hersey. Those 3 I know. I’m not sure who the 4th guy is in the final 4 yet. I’ve heard names but nothing I’m confident about. Those three I am.

-Michael Allio is 36 from Akron, Ohio whose wife died a couple years ago and he has a son. Michael lasts long this season, but his exit I’ve been told revolves around his son. We’ve seen this before where people with kids get to a point where if they’re not gonna be picked, they might as well go home. I don’t know any of the exact details regarding his departure, I just know either Katie sends him home to be with his son or he wants to leave because of it. I believe he makes it to the episode before hometowns.

-This season is very sex positive, which should surprise no one. They’ve already started the season with a tagling “See what the buzz is all about,” which is in reference to Katie bringing the vibrator night 1 of Matt’s season. We already know by the first promo, one of the guys (Cody) brings a blow up doll the first night. I can also tell you there’s a group date this season where the guys have to show their “sex moves.” So yeah, any thought that this franchise was gonna move away from the sex themed dates, or numerous sexual innuendos we see season and season out, well, you can throw that idea out the window this season. There will be plenty of talk and dates that are sexual in nature. The sex thing is played up more so than normal this season from what I’m being told.

-Aaron Clancy and Cody Menk both live in the San Diego area. I don’t know if they knew each other per se, but, they definitely at least knew of each other and ran in the same friend circle. So one early season storyline is that Aaron went to Katie and told her Cody was a party guy, not really there for her, Cody found out about this and confronted Aaron. I don’t think it got physical, but, Cody ended up either getting eliminated in that moment or at the next rose ceremony. Aaron went home a couple one or two episodes later.

-I guess the biggest “spoiler” I have for you is this: Katie is engaged. However, I don’t know to who. I mean, we know 3 of the final four are Blake, John, and Greg, so they are obviously 3 of the 4 people it could be. I know you may ask, “How can you know she’s engaged but not know who to?” Trust me, it’s possible. I’m just not gonna give up sources on that, so yeah, it’s possible to know one and not the other. Katie definitely got engaged at the end of this. And unless she breaks up before the finale, which I guess anything can happen, but she’s happy and engaged as we speak, so I’d expect that to last.

-Katie is definitely the most “social” lead we’ve ever had. I think she’s posted more on Twitter and IG since returning from filming than any previous lead. She’s done a Q&A, she’s hanging with Bachelor Nation people and posting about it every time she does. So that’s definitely different from what we’ve seen in the past. Now that it’s out there publicly she’s engaged, I can see her posting and doing things that make people think that’s not the case, or try to act single or whatever, but don’t be fooled by it. She’s definitely someone that’s gonna have fun with the social media aspect of this show, which we never see from past leads. She knows what she’s doing. I just wouldn’t read too much into everything she does. She’s happy and engaged from everything I’ve been told.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu May 13, 2021 1:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:Reality Steve's spoilers for the season:

SOME SPOILERS/STORYLINES THIS SEASON

snipped ...
-Katie is definitely the most “social” lead we’ve ever had. I think she’s posted more on Twitter and IG since returning from filming than any previous lead. She’s done a Q&A, she’s hanging with Bachelor Nation people and posting about it every time she does. So that’s definitely different from what we’ve seen in the past.

The cynic in me thinks the producers/ PR team have encouraged the SM interaction. They have ground to make up after Matt's mess.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 13, 2021 4:38 pm

Thanks as always blu for posting these.   I am kind of curious to see 
Blake and whether he has "grown" on me.  Based on his time with Clare and Tashia, I just don't see him in the F4 but I believe he probably is.  I wonder if tptb have him in their sights for bachelor?  or, if he and Katie are engaged?

Thomas was an early favorite of mine.  Wonder what the drama is?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 13, 2021 5:24 pm

Yeah....I'm not feeling Blake.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 13, 2021 5:41 pm

Reddit noticed this, and I think I will share this:
John Hersey has been mirroring some of Katie’s SM posts. One example is when Katie posted a poll in her story asking where to go, LA or San Diego (where John lives) John posted a poll as well: Seattle or Olympia (Washington’s state capital) ?

He could be trolling or he’s the excited F1 who can’t contain himself. We shall see.

Btw, Katie’s in SD now.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 13, 2021 5:55 pm

John's been my favorite since day one.  I'm never right on the F1 so who knows?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 13, 2021 6:06 pm

I am rooting for John too! His mom looks Asian and he’s from my hometown.
Fingers crossed

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu May 13, 2021 8:30 pm

John was an early favorite of mine, and I'm excited to see him go so far! If he's not Katie's pick, I hope that the producers take a hard look at him for the Bachelor. Blake Moynes seems like a decent enough guy as well, from his prior appearances. I'll be very happy to see the season start.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu May 13, 2021 9:28 pm

Saw this on Reddit: Katie just posted a new pic and tagged Duke's at La Jolla, the place where John works as a bartender acording to his LinkedIn
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 13, 2021 9:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 15, 2021 1:48 am

Thanks for these updates!! I was wondering why that Blake named sounded familiar!

*goes to read up in John's thread*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 17, 2021 3:37 pm

We only know 3/4 of the F4. This is the  info I’ve gleaned so far:

Greg is still private on IG & hasn’t been accepting followers still. A little weird. Heartbroken? He needs to get off private so we can snoop laugh out loud.

Blake: Katie followed musician Laine Hardy in the past few weeks, Blake followed him in the past few days. Musical guest for one of their dates maybe? Blake’s mom posted a video of Blake on her IG within a week or so of filming ending. If it was new & not a latergram, that would eliminate Blake at F4 because of the quarantine restrictions in Ontario. There’s a reddit account claiming that Blake made F2, they don’t know if he won.

John: both added pronouns to their IG profiles. Katie posted an IG poll asking people to vote where she should visit next the options were San Diego (where John lives) & another place I can’t remember. John then posted a poll in the same font as Katie asking where he should visit next Seattle or Olympia (Katie lives in Olympia). When Katie was on her way to San Diego John posted a video of himself talking about finally getting to see his “baby” & how much he missed “her” then showed a little airplane (he flies as a hobby). Could’ve been tongue in cheek referring to Katie though. Katie went with friends to the restaurant he works & tagged the place. This morning a spoiler account from IG posted on reddit that they got info that John still works at the restaurant & was working the day Katie & her friends were there.

Katie posted today on her stories that she was back home but she’s wearing different nail polish than she was yesterday. She might’ve changed it after getting home, or she posted a latergram to pretend she’s home while she’s on a SHV. She’s due for one about now so it’s something to watch.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel