SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:20 am

Yeah some viewers just see what they want to see I think, but TPTB are in my opinion too lazy to pull off any kind of last minute twist.  They've been phoning this show in for years now.

Still no positive comments on the "Darvid's journey" post.  I hope he doesn't get too much grief post-show - it's Brooke and the producers who've set people up for disappointment IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:58 am

I’m still so surprised at all the JL love online, she was a non entity on Badgers season, and I haven’t seen an amazing connection between Brooke and JL this season, I see waaaay more with both Darvid and Holly (more so Darvid, but definitely still more with Holly than JL)
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:59 am

I don't get the sudden JL love either. And people commenting that she's the only reason people are watching. Um, okay have that small and deluded point of view. I watch for Brooke, but you do you. I'd also much rather JL not be on my screen and I mute it / switch what I'm doing when she's on.

I also hope Brooke and Darvid give no f*cks come Friday in interviews and posting on SM and also if they have to explain Brooke's choice, they explain it as simply as, "you fall in love with the person, not their sex and genitalia".
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:45 am

So curious to c if like post Badgers season JL reconnects with the ex. If u believe the gossip media outlets only separated several weeks before filming Brookes season and were living together. Might also b why had GFs at HTD - no family. ??

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by PomegranateLotion Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:11 pm

Loulou wrote:So curious to c if like post Badgers season JL reconnects with the ex.  If u believe the gossip media outlets only separated several weeks before filming Brookes season and were living together.  Might also b why had GFs at HTD - no family.  ??

I haven't seen anything about JL's mum but her Dad was active on instagram (@lanceyb) but he's now gone private. He had pictures of JL and the ex together not too long ago.

PomegranateLotion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:56 pm

@Loulou Yeah I'm suss on the "split" from the ex too.  Would not be at all surprised if it was just a pause to chase fame and they pick up again post-show.

@butterflylove I am also baffled why JL is seen as such "ideal wifey material".  I guess the editors have done a good job of crafting her character?  scratch  

I feel like TPTB expected Holly to be the favourite girl though (and having her exit at F3 makes me think they had her in mind as a potential future Lead)

IMO they thought viewers wouldn't care too much about JL getting dumped after the Ryan thing.... but I don't think it's going to do down well at all.   bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1f62c

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 6fSJ9sa
bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 LDDS0vM
bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 T9hHAKw
bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 TUnVsNt

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:09 pm

Does Sportsbet usually have the correct finishing order at this late stage?  I seem to think from previous seasons they do, but could be wrong.

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 KyhR2wS
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:33 pm

@Agent99 I can't remember either.  I usually lose interest in Sportsbet after the premiere.  TAB tend to be a bit more accurate (it seems they can't be bothered shifting the odds around to entice punters and just set and forget with the rough order for 2-24) and they have them in the same order so no idea

I do think TPTB expected Holly to be more popular than JL (her edit has been trouble-free) so might have ~ suggested ~ to Sbet she'd be higher in people's opinions and seen as a more likely winner by now.  That difference between 1st and 2nd tho - we've never seen a gap THAT big at this stage before laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:16 pm

@Bobette IA with what everyone is saying here - I just don't get the JL stans!  If I could be bothered looking into some of the posters' sm histories, I'm sure I could find some TPTB chicanery laugh out loud.

Brooke's connection seems much stronger with Holly, albeit in a more, dare I say it, maternal way.  IIRC Brooke lived with a gf before who was quite a bit older, so maybe there is a pattern there  Suspect

ETA  Ex was seven years older, so not a huge age difference.
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-brooke-blurton-exes-67796

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:51 am

Noticed this tweet and did some "research" 😂

Found that Gab & Rachael are indeed following only Darvid 😏. It's always the friends (and family) that give the game away, ha.
bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Img_4613
bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Img_4614
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:03 am

TPTB are never going to win their little game of social media spoiler whack a mole no matter how many NDAs they issue.  laugh out loud

@Agent99 I suspect the JL love comes from her backstory as Brooke's "friend" - it plays into the fantasy of a girl falling in love with her bestie and living happily ever after.  

Unfortunately I think that's only going to fuel the backlash - it has made their relationship personal/relatable to many IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:42 am

Me waiting for Holly & Millie to regain control of their IG accounts so I can get the closure I require in the form of adorable couple content.

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
PomegranateLotion
Idlemess
Agent99
Finch
HalalSnackPack
Dirty Street Pie
dolcimumma
Dumb
Enough
leavers
Sprite