SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:36 pm

@butterflylove thanks.
After watching oscars recap on 10replay, watching several interviews and reading here it is obv imo Darvid f1 from the beginning as everyone here thought and producers again had to create drama to cover their connection. Im curious if producers have always been so manipulative or if increased over the years?
Imo Brookes contestants were varied with fun personalities and was great to see they all got along and supported each other. Do wonder if Holly wanted to leave after Millie eliminated, especially as she knew Darvid/Brooke connection strong. I’ll be interested to she how their relationship progresses. Great young women. Im not an Abbie fan so do think she knew exactly what she was doing in that bryon bay pub with Konrad. As my opinion is so low I do think she wanted to steal Brookes thunder. She reminds me of Katie US bach. As for JL I would not be surprised if she is in fact back with GF. Interesting no one during the show thought she was potential F1.
I am hopeful for Brooke and Darvid esp after watching oscars recap and feel must b serious for Darvid to sell up and move. Wish them well.
Thanks to all here. Enjoyed this season. Have a wonderful holiday season. hi

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:59 pm

Things I find interesting here:

The "room" the Lead interviews are shot in is nothing but a curtain hanging on the wall the corner of a studio - nowhere near the mansion.

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 XHAyeIv

The date on the clapper - 8th October was only a week before the premiere.  Still scrambling to construct their storylines at the last minute.

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 DCP78nv

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:50 pm

Bobette wrote:The date on the clapper - 8th October was only a week before the premiere.  Still scrambling to construct their storylines at the last minute.

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 DCP78nv

Source

Hm.. October 8th.. Brooke would have still been in WA and Perth. And she's wearing the F3 ITM dress.. Though just after writing that I looked at the photo again and it does say episode 11 😂. Perhaps this is when they picked back up "filming" after giving her plenty of time off to grieve for her sister? I would assume they filmed all the beach scenes etc around this time too? I can't remember when we first started getting those OG promos.

Just thinking of timelines, Brooke did promo and watched the premiere in WA. Brooke was back in Melb first week of November and Darvid was spotted with suitcases around this same time (he said he was moving suitcases to his Mum's in a radio interview and thinks this is what the neighbour saw). Brooke also mentioned in one interview that she and Darvid hadn't seen each other before being reunited on Wednesday in 5-6 weeks. I would guess they had a SHV in those few days between Oct 26 and Nov 4 and it would probably have had to have been in one of the NSW / QLD border bubble communities - perhaps Byron Bay ish hinterland (maybe their cosy bush selfie)..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:21 am

@Bobette that's awesome! Good eye!

@butterflylove thanks for the neighbour info. I wondered what happened with that whole scenario.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
PomegranateLotion
Idlemess
Agent99
Finch
HalalSnackPack
Dirty Street Pie
dolcimumma
Dumb
Enough
leavers
Sprite