SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:35 am

Dumb wrote:The way they're writing 'bisexual' in front of Brooke's name is really getting to me. Daily Mail, you don't need to mention her sexuality everytime you mention her, they're writing it as if it were a part of her own name.

Get used to it. They practically beat us to death with the "virgin" bachelors Sean and Colton.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:17 am

@Sprite @Dumb My favourite is when a woman is defined by how many kids they've produced.  "Mother of two Firstname Lastname..." etc laugh out loud

Jamie is the second contestant released which would suggest she makes the 4.  Probably a backup F1 as previously speculated.  

Think I'm revising my picks and dumping Carissa entirely.  No significant pre-show media so far and she's not acting like an F1 (hanging with other contestants and IMO leaking her own details to trash media sites - wouldn't be that desperate if she knew she was getting the winner's edit IMO).  The main clue in her favour was being from QLD but now we know Darvid's also from QLD that's far less compelling.  

Keen to know more about the blonde.  If she's non-QLD Darvid might have it, though he still seems way too visible in the trailer.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:35 am

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 83294310
Noticed that the guy in the sc is wearing what I think is a watch/bangle ?  Thought someone might b able to match so we can be certain of who the guy is.

Last edited by Loulou on Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:43 am

In case no one has seen. Just saw a new bachelorette ad for a girl contestant and apparently she's from her season of the Bachelor Jamie Lee? New info on FB and insta too.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:36 am

Here's the blonde right on schedule.  Looks like she's from NSW ruling her out IMO.  No sign of Carissa so looks like she's MoT and Darvid will be the overly obvious in your face winner.  

MIXED FEELINGS.

Would be the most believable outcome as far as Brooke's obvious attraction IMO, but I can't help but think of all the girls who are going to be bitterly disappointed by this outcome.  

Brooke and TPTB could be in for some backlash IMO.  

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:43 am

Did it say Holly was from NSW in her intro? I must have missed that, dang. I was about to say, I wonder if TPTB made sure to not include her state to throw us off.
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:51 am

HalalSnackPack wrote:Did it say Holly was from NSW in her intro? I must have missed that, dang. I was about to say, I wonder if TPTB made sure to not include her state to throw us off.

No it didn't say, but I think this is her?  Old account from 2018, hairdresser in NSW.  Credit to @LouLou for finding out Holly's last name.  Trying to find her current IG BRB...

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 U8eTBFi

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:55 am

https://instagram.com/happyhol_?utm_medium=copy_link
Think this is it.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:05 am

Loulou wrote:https://instagram.com/happyhol_?utm_medium=copy_link
Think this is it.

rock @Loulou
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:06 am

Ah yes, that looks like her. Good sleuthing! :yes:

Disappointing she's not from QLD but I think that means that Darvid is likely F1. I'm surprised given how visible he was in the promo, the very physical edit and he was the first contestant they dropped on insta. Suspect
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:11 am

Also, what's the odds the next reveal is Kurt and that's the F4? bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:16 am

Yep, my updated guess is now:

F1 Darvid
F2 Holly
F3 Jamie Lee
F4 Kurt

... and we'll probably get an intro for Kurt next, otherwise it will be the "villain" IMO.

So Jimmy's Holly and Darvid both foregrounded in the trailer and both obviously pictured at the FRC locations - Holly at Uluru and I assume the SC of Brooke straddling Darvid is their final date before the FRC.

Seems TPTB are phoning it in and can no longer be bothered hiding F1.  How boring.

ETA:  @HalalSnackPack laugh out loud yes you read my mind re: Kurt
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
PomegranateLotion
Idlemess
Agent99
Finch
HalalSnackPack
Dirty Street Pie
dolcimumma
Dumb
Enough
leavers
Sprite