SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:18 am

Bobette wrote:Yep, my updated guess is now:

F1 Darvid
F2 Holly
F3 Jamie Lee
F4 Kurt

... and we'll probably get an intro for Kurt next, otherwise it will be the "villain" IMO.

So Jimmy's Holly and Darvid both foregrounded in the trailer and both obviously pictured at the FRC locations - Holly at Uluru and I assume the SC of Brooke straddling Darvid is their final date before the FRC.

Seems TPTB are phoning it in and can no longer be bothered hiding F1.  How boring.

ETA:  @HalalSnackPack laugh out loud yes you read my mind re: Kurt

gahhhhh. So BORING.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:24 am

Yeah I'm disappointed if this is how it will go. Looks like we're going to need a gay or lesbian Lead to get a same sex F1 couple, and I can't see TPTB doing that in a hurry.

This would have been an experiment to spice up the franchise and they'd want to have a "normal" couple of seasons before they thought about diversifying again IMO. hmmm

That's assuming the show is even back next year...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:35 am

@Bobette I would say that's accurate.
Honestly, I really don't mind who the F1 is, as long as it's not for showmance, I would be really happy for them. After Elly and Becky's season, I just want a good season that's enjoyable to watch and a season with a love story that will hopefully last.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:40 am

Well, quick look at the instagram comments and woah

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Captur21

Source

https://www.instagram.com/brooker_tt/
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:46 am

@Dumb Oh yes I totally agree.  I'm not implying Brooke should have picked a girl for the sake of it (even though I expect TPTB wanted her to laugh out loud) and based on her exes Darvid seems like her usual type so at least he'd be a believable F1.  Plus if she'd picked a girl I would have been watching the clock waiting for them to split so she could go back to dating men anyway ha ha.  

I expect the majority of viewers would be happy with Darvid as F1 (especially considering the obvious chemistry) I'm just mindful of those who will inevitably feel let down by a "typical" ending after getting their hopes up for a female F1, and I dare say some may find it an all-too-familiar scenario for Brooke to fool around with the girls but then at the end of the day choose the man.

ETA:  Nice spotting with the ex-gf comment.  Has anyone else been checking out Darvid's pics on his friends' IGs?  He comes across quite boyish to me and doesn't mind a party; not sure how well that would vibe with Brooke's more curated, polished lifestyle... question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:57 am

Oh that's true, they might introduce a villain next.

I just hope there is a believable love story and not a showmance like her time on paradise.
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:13 pm

imo Darvid actually looks a lot like her ex Alex from Paradise....Brooke must have a type laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:21 pm

100% @LeapofFaith :yes:

In case anyone needs a reminder...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:17 pm

Oh wow!
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:13 pm

Didn't see her react quite like that around Alexnation. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:09 am

Brought over from SC thread:

Bobette wrote: Fifty bucks says the guy on the left here is the one hooks up with one (or more laugh out loud) of the girls...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6Q2Reof

HalalSnackPack wrote:...snipped
I agree, they'll probably drop a villain next and what could be a better villain then someone who hooks up with other contestants. I'm so here for it hehe Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

Bobette wrote: So what do we reckon, is it these two who hook up?  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 UGJowzy

The trailer certainly implies so.  This is them night 1:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 18ptuux

Plus neither of them are present when Brooke's talking to the crowd after presumably sending the dastardly cad home.  

Source

We called it @HalalSnackPack  Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1377737533

Source

Bad boy villain edit confirmed for Konrad - he'll get booted for chasing other girls IMO.[/quote]
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:41 am

@Bobette absolutely nailed it Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
PomegranateLotion
Idlemess
Agent99
Finch
HalalSnackPack
Dirty Street Pie
dolcimumma
Dumb
Enough
leavers
Sprite