SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:03 pm

@seton I agree that Greg has a lot of dates and changes of clothes.

This is one reason why I'm not sure about Blake.  I went through the SCs and he is in the black hoodie for quite a few photos...holding the boom box, in the hotel hallways, etc.  He and Katie are seen kissing amongst bales of hay which seem like it might have been part of the cowboy group date but IDK for sure.  There is a SC of Katie kissing someone in a hot tub.  In one SC the guy seems to have darker skin and made me wonder if it could be Justin who sometimes has some scruff/facial hair.  In the next SC Katie and a lighter skin toned guy are popping champagne.  Overall though, Greg is much more highlighted in the promos.  Which could be pro or con Greg as they sometimes hide the F1 moreso.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:08 pm

gabriele wrote:We need a Grexit. He can go back to the Shore. giggling

Okay, I need sleep.

Grexit. I love it. Thanks for the laugh. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:11 pm

mbl wrote:

Also I recall seeing one shot of Greg and Katie going through the doors out into the rain at night where he is wearing a suit jacket, and one where he is in a tee-shirt. Is it possible he gives Katie his jacket? I’ll try to find the screen caps.

It's shown in the cold open of E1. Greg takes off his jacket and throws it on the ground, leaving him with just the tee. Katie is already wearing a green trench (do you see a theme here? why does she need to wear green all the time around Greg?) over a dress so she doesnt need it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:15 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@seton I agree that Greg has a lot of dates and changes of clothes.

This is one reason why I'm not sure about Blake.  I went through the SCs and he is in the black hoodie for quite a few photos...holding the boom box, in the hotel hallways, etc.  He and Katie are seen kissing amongst bales of hay which seem like it might have been part of the cowboy group date but IDK for sure.  There is a SC of Katie kissing someone in a hot tub.  In one SC the guy seems to have darker skin and made me wonder if it could be Justin who sometimes has some scruff/facial hair.  In the next SC Katie and a lighter skin toned guy are popping champagne.  Overall though, Greg is much more highlighted in the promos.  Which could be pro or con Greg as they sometimes hide the F1 moreso.

there are more blake scenes than u think but I also think he comes in late. Like E5 late.

The kiss by the burning idol looks like a 1on1.
It is def. Blake in the hot tub w/ champagne. The contoured beard totally matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:25 pm

Yes. The asiatic totem is 1 date w/ Blake and imo the farm hay + hot tub another one.

Hay could be a GD too imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:42 pm

gabriele wrote:
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 A6910

(from the SC no discussion thread)

Is this really the bubble gum wall in Seattle? Or, did they recreate this in NM for a date? It doesn’t make sense they would go to Seattle unless something crazy happened like Greg left and  came back but I don’t see that right now.

The pic has some very dry brush and not a lot of gum. If it’s really in NM I’d like to know who had the job of chewing all that gum and sticking it on the wall. giggling

I think we can establish that it was not Seattle imo

[/url]Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 F9922710
Credit https://www.twenty20.com/photos/fbf42f2e-7448-485d-a963-0e1cf1454793

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Bbd15510
Credit https://twitter.com/hollissm/status/1132845380238946304/photo/2

And a link with tons of pics
https://www.alamy.com/the-market-theater-gum-wall-seattle-washington-usa-image63288209.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:49 pm

Ps….. since it rained obviously a lot during their bicycle/picnic/bench/tennis……. Is it stretchy to think they changed shoes and tops/clothes? Would they continue their date wet? Because the theme of the dates look very much “sport” to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:01 pm

HEA wrote:Ps….. since it rained obviously a lot during their bicycle/picnic/bench/tennis……. Is it stretchy to think they changed shoes and tops/clothes? Would they continue their date wet? Because the theme of the dates look very much “sport” to me

Yeah, I've already thought of that. My feeling is that they would change the clothes but not the shoes. Do u bring a change of shoes on the oft chance it's gonna rain?

So, Katie changes from 3 layers to just a tee shirt? Same jeans? So she was much hotter?

But Greg changes from shorts to jeans. He was not much hotter? Hmmm.

Look at the lighting of the 2 dates. I did put the SCs together earlier. The Seattle date is MUCH sunnier than the bike date (cloudy with downpours)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:31 pm

seton wrote:
HEA wrote:Ps….. since it rained obviously a lot during their bicycle/picnic/bench/tennis……. Is it stretchy to think they changed shoes and tops/clothes? Would they continue their date wet? Because the theme of the dates look very much “sport” to me

Yeah, I've already thought of that. My feeling is that they would change the clothes but not the shoes. Do u bring a change of shoes on the oft chance it's gonna rain?

So, Katie changes from 3 layers to just a tee shirt? Same jeans? So she was much hotter?

But Greg changes from shorts to jeans. He was not much hotter? Hmmm.

Look at the lighting of the 2 dates. I did put the SCs together earlier. The Seattle date is MUCH sunnier than the bike date (cloudy with downpours)

They were on site and they have a designer and probably go to people so a back and forth when it started raining is possible imo.

Maybe it was a warm thunderstorm day. Once rain gone, sun came out enough to wear a tee. If she wore a cocktail dress at 30F as mentioned Tayshia, I am sure she could wear a tee if temp was warmer imo

I have seen rainy changing to sunny often. It is not a rarity imo

They already change clothes for the diner part. Shoes… maybe muddy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:24 pm

I am only seeing evidence of 2 FSs: the one that looks to be Andrew that @HEA has sleuthed and this one which is with Blake:

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 A7110

I took a different screenshot of this scene somewhere and when I lightened it I could clearly see the same arm with funny tan line as Blake in the hot tub photos. His hand is quite a bit paler than his arm and there is an obvious tan line between the two. Sorry, I can’t post photos but if I remember where I got the pic I’ll post it.

This supports Justin leaving around F4 and Greg probably leaving F3. It seems common for guys who leave the show to ditch out right before FSs: Brooks, Brendan.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:20 pm

@gabriele nice catch
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:38 pm

luvstx wrote:@gabriele nice catch
Thanks! It’s at 1:11 on the season preview below. I caught it when I screenshot and lightened the photo. Upping the contrast really shows the tan line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love