SELECT CONTENT

Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

engagementring - Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:43 pm

@GuardianAngel You are welcome.

These two are really a perfect match and we could tell from the clips we watched that Qiniso was all in with Gareth the second she met him. She never really stopped her focus on him. World Travelers and oh they are a sexy couple too.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

engagementring - Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:20 pm

Even though I couldn't watch the show, I followed along here and watched every clip I could, it was wonderful to see how she lit up around Gareth. A love story before my eyes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:40 pm

Yes I agree it was a love story I mean Gareth was so chill throughout but I guess he was confident in his connection with Qiniso and she also showed him as such.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:38 pm

From the little I saw from clips and IG posts, the guys in the house really like Gareth. Qiniso must have really made them feel special for there to be so little drama. (Or else it's unique to international shows compared to American ones).

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:47 pm

@Norcalgal true. All the guys liked each other. They were so supportive of each other, especially each time one was eliminated. I've never seen anything like it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:51 pm

So true all the guys got along and there wasnt any sabotaging going on or tattle telling either, this was so refreshing like wow. The US version could really learn from Qiniso's season of contestants.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:44 pm

They both look so happy and in love still, soulmates I say:
engagementring - Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion - Page 2 Pictu793
engagementring - Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion - Page 2 Pictu794
engagementring - Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion - Page 2 Pictu795
engagementring - Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion - Page 2 Pictu797
engagementring - Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion - Page 2 Pictu796
https://www.instagram.com/garethehret_/
Stories • Instagram
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:23 pm

Oh my gosh, beautiful pictures. Wherever they were it looks fabulous!

beatingheart

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:28 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree they both seem to be traveling and visiting some beautiful paces made for lovers indeed. engagementring - Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion - Page 2 3045963862
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:34 pm

Gareth wrote this poem! :tissuebox

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUcTHGDKy0Y/

It doesn't matter what looks she chooses she is gorgeous.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUEtZxhM81G/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:00 pm

Oh wow his poem is just so loving towards Qiniso!!! Both are truly gorgeous people like so flawless 😍
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion

+2
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum