SELECT CONTENT

Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

engagementring - Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion

Post by chasus71 Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:16 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

engagementring - Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion

Post by chasus71 Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:18 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:17 pm

OH my gosh! I love the pics and I love elephants. They are remarkable animals and so many wonderful workers who rescue them and take care of them.

I'm glad to see they are doing a lot of fun activities and travelling. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:18 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:38 pm

These two seem to be such a great couple. Gorgeous couple too and their personalities seem to match equal each other out.

From GAZ IG:

garethehret_'s profile picture
garethehret_
Verified
We rise, together ❤

https://www.instagram.com/garethehret_/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:11 pm

ok - they make me want to go on safari! So cute together.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:15 pm

Norcalgal wrote:ok - they make me want to go on safari! So cute together.

That is my same thought too when I see all of their travel pictures. One of my co-workers went on a safari back in 2017 their entire family did and he said he loved every minute. So exciting.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:22 pm

My oldest son went when he was in his 20s and said it was one of the best things he has ever done - and he's done a lot! He was in Tanzania. His tent was taken down by porters every night and then re-erected in a new location. Had a little potty inside as he was instructed not to go outside at night. Said he could hear the animals outside the canvas walls! He wasn't afraid - lots of local people to watch over them. He flew into Arusha, Tanzania from a connecting flight from Ethiopia. Arusha is where the civil war tribunal courts were trying those involved in the Rwanda genocide. He went to court one day to observe and was truly moved by the atrocities.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35070220

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:41 pm

Norcalgal wrote:My oldest son went when he was in his 20s and said it was one of the best things he has ever done - and he's done a lot! He was in Tanzania. His tent was taken down by porters every night and then re-erected in a new location. Had a little potty inside as he was instructed not to go outside at night. Said he could hear the animals outside the canvas walls! He wasn't afraid - lots of local people to watch over them. He flew into Arusha, Tanzania from a connecting flight from Ethiopia. Arusha is where the civil war tribunal courts were trying those involved in the Rwanda genocide. He went to court one day to observe and was truly moved by the atrocities.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35070220

Wow what an extraordinary journey your son had. Seems exciting and intense all in one. Just the fact of knowing so many animals around you would keep me on edge especially at night. After all in that setting you are in the animals habitat and possibly fair game for those animals.

I suppose I would try and muster up the courage to go on a safari as it does seem it is an exhilarating experience.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:11 pm

@Norcalgal that's an amazing experience you son had!!!

@chasus71 thanks for bringing all the SM over. Somehow I missed these new posts.

Gareth looks like he slimed down. He mention in a post that during COVID he gained weight and was going to work on himself. He's looking great and of course she is so beautiful.

Nothing new from them since those posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:37 pm

She is beautiful inside and out. What a stunner she is.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion

+2
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum