SELECT CONTENT

Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:55 pm

@chasus71 I noticed after I posted that, that she was on set filming something, so it looks like there's a lot of work in between or during travel.

They are such a great couple, having so much fun and living a wonderful life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 67627

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion

Post by Loulou Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:17 pm

Hi, sorry not sure where to post this but I’m not very tech savvy so wondered if folk in Australia have downloaded the VPN Bachelor Archives is recommending ? Armor VPN ultra fast.   Is it safe to download and use ? Is there another way to watch international Bachelor/ette including US.  Thanks.
I would also love to watch Qs season if came available especially if we did in a group. Really enjoyed the chat here when it was televised.

Loulou

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:05 am

@Loulou I don't know about the VPN. I haven't used any of them in years.

Are you not able to watch shows on https://bachelorarchive.com/by-country/? There are quite a few shows there.

As discussed in this thread, we couldn't find any links for Qiniso's season, although they do have Bacehlor SA in BachArchives.

@Sprite mentioned the only channel that carried her season was Showmax which is in S.A.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:46 am

Gorgeous couple!

They plan on doing much more travelling before they even think of settling down. They always go to amazing locations.

I can't believe it's already a year.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:22 pm

@GuardianAngel I love these two. Wish we could actually see this season.

Time for me to create a new banner for them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:36 am

Every once in awhile I check around for a viewing link but there's nothing. Such a great season, it's too bad we can't watch.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:11 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 3077

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:17 am

My goodness! They are having the time of their lives! That picture looks like a post card. His IG has incredible pictures.

They have been travelling since her season ended? Seems that way. What a great way to get to know your F1!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:45 am

Yes it is cool. I believe now they been together a year or so right? Since filming ended at least.

Glad to see them traveling and just enjoying each other. It helps build their relationship I think.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:58 am

These two are so beautiful together. I love how they are spending time traveling and getting to know one another even more on a deeper level. They are one sexy couple!! :fanningfan Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion - Page 5 3045963862 rose bud Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion - Page 5 1105969562

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb6-TmVsRta/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:38 am

@chasus71 thanks for posting!

Stunning! What a fabulous photo! She can pull off so many different looks and always looks gorgeous. Gareth is such a sweetheart.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Qiniso Van Damme - Gareth Ehret - Bachelorette SA - Season 1- Discussion

+2
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum