SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:55 pm

HEA wrote:@chasus71 It takes a lot of planning t to arrive on national TV with a sex toy. She thought about it and you also nailed it about trying to bump herself not only at the entrance but also making it OTT regarding the bullying (I watched only clips, not the season). not that I tolerate it. I despise it. But living with a bunch of girls 24/7, mostly strangers and not friends, with catty, jealousy, behind-the-back slabbing to look good in front of cameras... I think she indeed did her best to not be ignored. I do not condemn her at all, I am explaining that she planned it carefully and therefore her role as a bachelorette must have been a challenge because again she could not control anything. I believe she is a smart girl but I am taken aback to see her reacting as if she doesn't know most guys came for fame and glory. I honestly don't get it. The tantrum at RC about if you didn't come for me, get out? But it would have been hilarious if half of the guy said: see ya!  hehehe
I saw her as performing for the franchise and the guys because she didn't seem to get upset to me. I think she could care less why he came, she wasn't picking him, she's already sprung over Greg. So I hope she did pick Blake because I don't want Andrew to be leftover. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:32 pm

I'm glad Andrew S is staying out of the drama. He

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:43 pm

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy

FYI: late post of giphy on the bachelorette

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:58 pm

@pbmax Well if she was performing then it was not a very good job. Most were not convinced anyway as she did use the same motto as past Ette's which seems to be the usual slogan in this franchise. Time to create a better script, laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:47 pm

chasus71 wrote:@pbmax Well if she was performing then it was not a very good job. Most were not convinced anyway as she did use the same motto as past Ette's which seems to be the usual slogan in this franchise. Time to create a better script, laugh out loud

You beat me to it. As I was getting caught up in this thread, I kept envisioning previous ett's same script. laugh out loud I remember the first time I saw the ette have a tantrum like that was DeAnna, so many years ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:20 am

@GuardianAngel I am thinking that even more now folks are getting restless with each passing season seeing the same stuff repeated but with a different lead. There is nothing fresh about that at all. They really need to try a different formula.

I will be interested to see how the masses do deal with the fact that Blake is back for his 3rd go around. I bet many may hope she chooses him just so he wont try and attempt to make an appearance on Michelle's season giggling Can you imagine if something goes wrong between Katie & Blake (if he is F1) while the show is airing, later revealed they broke up and then BAM he is free to go on Michelle's season?? Now that I am sure would be infuriating for the viewers.

JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:05 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQwVnEUNun7/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:25 pm

It's not really Blake's 3rd time on the show, imo. Clare left and he just stayed for Tayshia's. This a case where 2 seasons isn't what it appears. Smiley

I enjoyed the GD yesterday but much of the show was about Thomas from the guys point of view. I didn't like Thomas but I do think that Katie is too quick to take the guys' word on him and previous guys. Imo, she was encouraging them to tattle on others and I'm hoping that doesn't continue. I just wish that there didn't have to be the focus on making sure there's a villain. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:04 pm

@albean99 My thing is with Blake it might not have been 3 different shows but this is his 3rd attempt with the chosen Bachelorette back to back. Yes he decided to stay once Clare left but I believe the problem I have with Blake is how he perceived his feelings to be for each lady in just a short period of time. At least Jason left knowing that he tried but he was having a hard time moving beyond Clare so he left. I commend him for that. With Clare, Blake was so into to her like mad crazy ( I know some guys were into her too but Blake felt like Clare should have been more obligated to give him her time because of how they communicated before the show, didnt he read a book or something all because of Clare??) Anyway, He decides to stay for Tayisha (even while still having those strong feelings for Clare) & then all of a sudden he is mad crazy about Tayisha. Then once rejected I just find it crazy that he sets his eyes again on the next lead. It makes one wonder that if he isn't chosen will he try to get on Michelle's season? But again JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:45 pm

@chasus71  This is exactly how I feel as well.  I don't think he's a bad guy but IMHO, he just has expectations that the Bachelorette's should be really into him.  In reality, especially with Katie, there are other relationships already forming.  He has a rather child-like ego centric view of his role as compared to a number of others who are also experiencing an attraction to the lead.  I just don't see anything that set's him so apart/ahead of a number of the other guys in each season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:48 pm

chasus71 wrote:@GuardianAngel  I am thinking that even more now folks are getting restless with each passing season seeing the same stuff repeated but with a different lead. There is nothing fresh about that at all. They really need to try a different formula.

I will be interested to see how the masses do deal with the fact that Blake is back for his 3rd go around. I bet many may hope she chooses him just so he wont try and attempt to make an appearance on Michelle's season giggling Can you imagine if something goes wrong between Katie & Blake (if he is F1) while the show is airing, later revealed they broke up and then BAM he is free to go on Michelle's season?? Now that I am sure would be infuriating for the viewers.

JMO.

RE the bold. IA, many have been saying for years they need to get rid of the same old same old, and here we are.

3 times the charm is the perfect tag line for them, laugh out loud. He could have left after Clare but decided to stay so I think it can be considered his 3rd time.

I'm supporting my fellow Canadian because I think he's a super good guy. If he's the F1, I have a hard time believing it will be a solid relationship. I just don't see her as his type imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:25 pm

I’ll be odd woman out giggling
I don’t mind Blake. He’s kind of a goof but his 2 little scenes with Katie had far more charm and chemistry then what was between either him and Clare or with Tayshia. I find both he and Katie have an awkwardness and I think that connects them when they flirt. Also, they may share a similiar sense of humor. He is passionate about wildlife and Katie seems to like nature so that outdoorsy interest is something in common.
IMO it was worthwhile for her to let him stay because I don’t think she has many romantic connections so why not add him to her short list.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
notarose
chasus71
Luvstruck
blueblues
pavalygurl