SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Darvid Garayeli - Abseiling Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Darvid Garayeli - Abseiling Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Darvid Garayeli - Abseiling Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:08 am

Yeah IDK seems hard to believe he'd actually be banned from working and if it really is part of his contract he'd have known going in so why agree to it?  Unless you already wanted out of the business I guess...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Darvid Garayeli - Abseiling Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Darvid Garayeli - Abseiling Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:04 am

I don’t trust the article. From what I have seen whilst he was filming his friends/employees stepped up and managed the business. Last Atoz post was July 1 so IMO judging on comments he had plans to return. I could see BN not wanting him to take calls/work during the show as would be easy to target and determine when in Brisbane. But assume his workers could carry on. Can u imagine the Women phoning to get their lawns mowed just to integrate him/try their luck Hugesmile and spill. He has already had a ‘neighbour’ talking to tabloids. Darvid also has a Bach in property economics - think that is what is on his certificate so maybe pursuing other things. Has completed a renovation project in Bris. I don’t see him as an influencer with 3500 followers even being f1. But who knows. Brooke certainly looks settled in Melbourne so he may have closed business if couldn’t sell to move south. Imo they will need to stay close after as expect a storm of negativity.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:15 am

I tend to agree @Loulou - I didn't get an aspirational influencer vibe from SM sleuthing pre-show either, but 5 mins of fame can go to people's head so... no idea   If he does close the business to move to Melbourne and shill shampoo with Brooke it would be a silly move he'll come to regret IMO.  Landscaping is a respectable occupation which requires physical strength, skill and artistry.  Influencing would be a backwards step and nowhere near as fullfilling, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Darvid Garayeli - Abseiling Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum