SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:23 pm

Kaitlyn has an IG story up about Monday's episode, asking people to try and have sense of humor about the self-care challenge, must not be a going over well. laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:46 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Kaitlyn has an IG story up about Monday's episode, asking people to try and have sense of humor about the self-care challenge, must not be a going over well. laugh out loud
Could be because deadhorse  on the sex positive agenda.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:00 pm

notarose wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Kaitlyn has an IG story up about Monday's episode, asking people to try and have sense of humor about the self-care challenge, must not be a going over well. laugh out loud
Could be because deadhorse  on the sex positive agenda.

word

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:40 pm

I wasn’t able to view the video but my daughters did. They are very disappointed that Katie told the guys what to do about their self-care. They think it’s very hypocritical of any woman to to do what Katie supposedly did and then expect men to respect women’s sexual choices. My body. My choice. My daughter said, “Imagine what would have been said if Matt James had told his group of women to refrain from self care.”

I’m guessing it was producer driven and Katie should have refused to go along. Not a good look whether or not you are sex positive.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:18 pm

Supposedly it's a Seinfeld homage. We'll see how far they take it.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:08 pm

seton wrote:Supposedly it's a Seinfeld homage. We'll see how far they take it.

It was a funny episode on Seinfeld, but that was on Seinfeld, and I don't really see the relevance for the Bachelorette.  I would think Katie would be thinking the opposite.  But we shall see

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3c73ay06nx2hr971jrowcgy2aei4adseyb7eqbtwe&rid=200
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:11 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:37 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
seton wrote:Supposedly it's a Seinfeld homage. We'll see how far they take it.

It was a funny episode on Seinfeld, but that was on Seinfeld, and I don't really see the relevance for the Bachelorette.  I would think Katie would be thinking the opposite.  But we shall see

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3c73ay06nx2hr971jrowcgy2aei4adseyb7eqbtwe&rid=200

This from a woman  who brought her own vibrator  because she couldn't hold off, but they should. So stupid. Now she will give another lecture to fans when she gets slammed.  Let's see if any of her guys stick up for her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:50 am

I noticed on the above clip of Greg and Katie, when he asks her about how she is feeling about their relationship, she shakes her head (as if saying, "No") slightly before responding. I wonder if subconsciously she thinks the relationship is on shaky ground.

And yeah, I probably spend way too much time reading facial expressions and body language. laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:01 am

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1414494737831182344?s=20

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1414479640886878213?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:47 am

Amethyst wrote:I noticed on the above clip of Greg and Katie, when he asks her about how she is feeling about their relationship, she shakes her head (as if saying, "No") slightly before responding. I wonder if subconsciously she thinks the relationship is on shaky ground.

And yeah, I probably spend way too much time reading facial expressions and body language. laugh out loud

I would agree that she probably does think that. How could she not, she's always having to reassure Greg. Greg says he "can't read her"... seriously? I guess the guy really does like fishing :fishing: laugh out loud Eventually it's going to wear on Katie, it's exhausting, and she'll see the contrast with someone like Blake.

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:28 am

"Surprise exits" sounds like at least one might be voluntary, or that Katie sends one or more men home before a rose ceremony. That, or the producers are yanking our chains, as usual. hehehe
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 12 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
eusebeia
jen689
CHO
albean99
notarose