SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:04 am

Sundy wrote:@bobette @mercieme. HELLLLLOOOOO. I find Holly a little like Nikki from Richies season. That said she does seem like she may end up a Steven Bradbury.

cantstopl Stephen Bradbury

Only your second post of the season and you've nailed it already.  A perfect analogy.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:13 am

Hey all,
I have not gained any effort or motivation to watch many episodes this season. TBH, I would rather be finishing my maths homework.
Anything important or worth investing my time into?
Also, when's the finale?
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:17 am

Now it looks like the finale will be 2 Sept

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:18 am

Next week both episodes are 1hr each unlike the last 2 weeks and still 6 girls left.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:20 am

@Dumb You haven't missed much at all.  No love story that I can see, whatever he had for Jay seems to have fizzled, no other contenders IMO.

Might be worth tuning in for the FRC to see the Uluru scenery - they seem to have invested in a drone this year.  laugh out loud  Finale could be next Thurs?

ETA: Oh right back to single episodes next week? Damn I was hoping they'd put this out of it's misery sooner than that.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:21 am

Enough wrote:Now it looks like the finale will be 2 Sept
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698 Why the torture??? If Brooke has the last SD next Weds, then any idea when home town dates will be? Thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:26 am

Anything interesting on tonight's ep?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:27 am

Even if they sent 2 girls home on Wed episode, Thurs episode will be hometown. Thus the following week will be the finale.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:31 am

Enough wrote:Even if they sent 2 girls home on Wed episode, Thurs episode will be hometown. Thus the following week will be the finale.
Thanks, makes sense…..except we are missing the love story build up for his F1 prior to HTDs unlike previous seasons, very weird.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:43 am

Hi @Sundy! handwave Great to see you again!

So interested in what’s going to happen with Brooke moving forwards. She left as a sweet baby voiced girl going to a funeral, and she came back as a vampy, over confident baby voiced girl who’s getting the last single date. Also interesting that Steph’s comments on Brookes co-dependency look to be getting proven in the next ep where Brooke is questioning how their schedules will work out if they’re together. Maybe Brooke will become the villain F2 to Holly’s F1?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:52 am

They probably made her an offer she couldn't refuse to get her to come back and play out the rest of the season.  Those shiny new hair extensions aren't going to pay for themselves now are they.  Hugesmile

Vjeff wrote:Anything interesting on tonight's ep?

Nope.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:10 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Hi @Sundy! handwave  Great to see you again!

So interested in what’s going to happen with Brooke moving forwards. She left as a sweet baby voiced girl going to a funeral, and she came back as a vampy, over confident baby voiced girl who’s getting the last single date. Also interesting that Steph’s comments on Brookes co-dependency look to be getting proven in the next ep where Brooke is questioning how their schedules will work out if they’re together. Maybe Brooke will become the villain F2 to Holly’s F1?

This sums it up pretty well
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/james-weir-recaps-the-bachelor-australia-2021-episode-10/news-story/11c7176a2fd71469bd908cc1d4f70263
Sorry Brooke, but international flight schedules will not be altered just so you and Jimmy can watch The Block together every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

“I can’t change my roster,” Jimmy furrows his brow. “I don’t want someone to resent me for what I’m doing.”

Away from Brooke, he’s annoyed. Sure, the pandemic resulted in him getting stood down from his Jetstar piloting gig. But that’s just temporary. He’s got dreams! Jetstar was just a stepping stone! His goal is to fly for an airline whose passengers wear shoes. How dare Brooke get in the way of that.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers